More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinmania Tinmania

But how does she end up naked?

Her Clothes Get Stolen

It's just a regular Friday night and Sarah is taking out the trash on her way back to her house a bunch of girls in black Jump out of nowhere grab her and drag her to a van parked next to the house.

Panicking she starts trying to break free but each girl just keeps holding on to her until she is fully inside the van.

After they get her inside the van one of them starts driving with the others beginning to surround Sarah she tries to get out but the doors are all locked, yelling for help nobody could hear her, she couldn't see out the windows cuz they were blackened out, so she couldn't even tell where she was, nor can anyone see inside.

After that all the girls start surrounding her and forcing her to the ground having there fun with her. Some of them start tickling her, "giggling while doing it" tickling her in very private locations having a feel around her body, one grabbing her butt, the other her chest, and another tickling her armpits, then finally they start undoing her pajama pants.

Sarah's eyes grow wide as she realizes who they all are before she could say anything she can feel that her slippers were the first to go after them her pants are coming down along with her underwear then the other girls start taking her gown off keeping her arms up they start taking her top off finally getting her naked.

Finally naked the girls keep feeling her up, super embarrassed Sarah looks up to see one of them removing her black mask to reveal it to be Chapin, "sorry it was a triple dog dare" Chapin says while looking at her gorgeous naked body.

The van comes to a stop, the girls take her clothes to the front leaving Sarah to wonder where they have taken her.

Where has Sarah been taken too

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)