More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TwiddlyDee TwiddlyDee

What's next?

Helping a Friend

Rachel was in art class excited of the prospect of the Glee Club to be. They had just gotten to 12 members and were able to compete at Sectionals, and she had established herself as the leader and most talented member of the team. She was finally on her way toward stardom. Rachel also felt like she was able to connect with the other girls that had joined Glee. Mercedes and Tina had always been good friends, but now she had the opportunity to make friends with Quinn, Santana, and Brittany. Rachel was looking forward to gaining popularity through new friendships.

In art class the students were painting the sculptures they had molded the week before. Rachel had made one in the likeness of Finn, though she would tell others it was of one of her dads. Santana got up from her seat to get a new brush, and when she wasn’t looking Rick the Stick had set down a plate of paint in Santana’s seat. Santana sat back down and paint was splattered all over her Cheerios uniform. This wasn’t just any kind of paint, it was brown paint. Instantly, Rick the Stick and his hockey goons started making comments about how Santana had poop all over her. Santana ran in to the art supply closet and locked the door behind her in embarrassment. Rachel went to check on Santana as her new teammate and hopeful friend.

Rachel knocked on the door with no response. Rachel knocked again while letting Santana know that it was her. Santana angrily told Rachel to go away. Rachel started to leave, but remembered that she wanted to make a good impression on Santana. Rachel knocked one more time announcing that she wanted to help. Santana opened the door just enough for Rachel to get in. Santana was still puffy-eyed as Rachel was trying to comfort her. Santana told Rachel that she couldn’t go back into the hallway with this paint, and that she needed to get her extra clothes. Rachel offered to get her clothes for her, but Santana said she didn’t trust anybody besides Brittany going through her stuff and that she didn’t know Rachel that well yet. Not really thinking straight but just trying to help Santana, Rachel offered for Santana to borrow the dress she was wearing so Santana could go and get her backup clothes. Santana laughed because of the grandma style dress Rachel was wearing, but Rachel told her she would only need to wear it for a little bit. Santana asked what Rachel would do without her dress, and Rachel insisted she will lock the supply closet while Santana is getting her new clothes and then returning her dress to her. And that it would be just like actresses do in between scenes of a play. Santana finally agreed and thanked Rachel with a tear going down her cheek. Rachel was so happy to be making a good impression on Santana. Rachel removed her dress and was now standing in her modest white cotton panties with a large gold star on the butt, and her matching white bra. Santana grinned when she saw Rachel’s underwear choice, but Rachel didn’t want to address it and upset Santana. Santana removed her Cheerios uniform and was now standing nude in front of Rachel. It didn’t surprise Rachel that Santana didn’t wear any underwear, but again she avoided saying anything to upset Santana. Santana put on the dress while Rachel stood with her arms crossed. With the dress now on, Rachel thought this process was going to finally move forward as she was starting to feel uncomfortable, but all of a sudden she heard Santana mutter “oh”. Santana explained to Rachel that the dress was a little tight, and that her nipples were showing through. Rachel noticed Santana’s nipples as well, and knew what she needed to do. She removed her bra and offered it to Santana. Santana shed another tear as she put the bra on and readjusted the dress. Santana promised she would be right back as she grabbed her uniform and headed out of the closet. Rachel quickly locked the door behind her as she did not want to be seen in her current state of dress. She was extremely nervous and embarrassed to be in just her gold star panties, but knew that her new and improving friend Santana would return soon with her dress.

Rachel had been waiting about 20 minutes when all of a sudden something happened...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)