More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Helping Torchwood

Gwen looked up as the light streaked across her sky; she suppressed a weary sigh. Why did this always seem to happen around Cardiff?

Well, aliens meant Torchwood. She broke into a run; there was no doubt her colleagues would be getting there soon enough, maybe even before her, but to save time they always headed to obvious incursions independently.

The light crashed into an empty street a few blocks over. Gwen kept running, then stopping just before turning the corner. Quietly she fumbled with her phone, speed-dialling Jack.

"Everyone else see that crash?" Gwen said. "I'm close by. Anyone else made it?"

"Still a few blocks away," Jack said. "Owen and Tosh are still at the Hub."

"I'm here," Ianto's voice came over the line. Ok, so Gwen was the only one there.

"I'll check it out," Gwen said.

"Be careful," Jack said.

Gwen hung up. One hand on her gun, she carefully turned the corner. Nothing immediately started to shoot at her, so that was a definite plus. Hesitantly she moved closer.

The pavement was cracked, still smoking slightly from where the... something has crashed. It was definitely some kind of escape pod, which probably meant not a major threat; still there were far too many aliens out there that didn't particularly care about human life or migh tonly see humans as food, so even now they had to be careful.

Something moved. gwen lifted her gun, taking another step closer.

Two figures were there. Bipedal, vaguely humanoid, but their faces looked more like some kind of scaled avian, orange skin giving way to violet spacesuits. Their foreheads bulged, their mouths protruded. One lay on its back, its spacesuit the more embellished; the other knelt by it, and turned suddenly at the sound of Gwen's approach.

"We mean you no harm!" it said, voice androgynous.

Gwen hesitated. Maybe it was just trying to put her off her guard, but even so this didn't look like any kind of invasion. That, and any species that used translation tech did on the whole tend to be more diplomatic. Nothing certain, but...

"Prince Khurif's ship was shot down," the kneeling alien said, gesturing to the more injured one. "Our pod can be repaired, take flight again, but he won't survive escape velocity until he heals. just give us time, Gwen."

And that was what made Gwen's gun shoot up again.

"How do you know my name?" Gwen said.

"Ah, I see now, apologies," the kneeling alien said. "Our race is telepathic. So is much of our diplomatic circle. You don't have that here, I see. Potentially, hmm..."

The alien turned to face her more fully. Gwen felt an odd throb behind her forehead.

"Stop that!" she said.

The alien raised a hand in what seemed like a placating gesture. Too late, Gwen spotted the darkened strip built into the sleeve of the suit. Blue light shot out from it to her weapon, and her gun dissolved.

She took a tentative step back; the alien shook its head.

"Don't be afraid. It only targets non-organic matter, a peaceful way to disarm," he said. "I can't allow my Prince's life to be put in any further danger. Just... ah-ha!"

Blue light fired again, but this time it had a wider spread. Gwen blinked, for a moment not sure what weapon the alien was planning to destroy.

And then she realised he wasn't aiming for a weapon.

Just like her gun had, Gwen's clothes dissolved away into motes of dust, vanishing in the mild breeze. The dark-haired welsh-woman yelped, instinctively crossing one arm over her chest, covering up her pussy with her other hand.

"What the fuck was that?!" Gwen yelped.

"We're telepathic," the alien said. "It's possible that we can draw a kind of energy from the thoughts and emotions of other beings. When I scanned your memory, the frequency that this offered is perfect."

The prince stirred. Despite herself Gwen stared, shifting awkwardly.

Why did she have to run into the aliens that healed themselves by embarrassing her? She swallowed, vainly trying to steady her voice. Her accent came out all the thicker.

"I don't know how it is on your world, but here we don't just strip people!" Gwen squealed.

"My first duty is to the health of my prince," the alien said. "Your help is appreciated. We should hopefully be able to leave soon."

"You're not leaving me like this in the middle of Cardiff!"

Her cheeks flamed all the more when she remembered her team was coming. These aliens had better offer a solution fast, to stop everyone seeing her like this.

Gwen squeaked, nervously pressing her tits together in her efforts to keep them covered. She bit her lip, wide-eyed as the alien regarded her.

Does the alien offer any help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)