More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

...where do you start?

Head to the local anime convention

You remember that an anime convention is happening this weekend, you wanted to go but you had bills to pay and couldn’t afford it. However with the blue orb’s power you can get in no problem. The best part is that you get to have sexy cosplayers do wantever you want. You call your work to tell them that you can’t come in but you still want to get payed which your boss agreed to.

You arrive at the hotel that is hosting the convention and head to the front desk where a cute brunette it’s typing and looks over to you and smiles. “Hello sir, are you attending tomorrow’s convention?” You nod in response. “Ok, can I have your name please?”

“Oh I’m not on the list, but you should give me a room anyway” you reply with a smirk.

The girl frown and shakes her head. “I’m sorry sir, but all the rooms are full”

You where serprised by her response, she should of given you a room but then you realize that you need to be more specific. “I’m sure someone won’t mind if I take their room”

She quickly smiles and nods. “Ok sir, what room would you like?”

Bingo. “I’ll take the best room you have” you said with a smirk. “Oh and I want to stay in it for free”

“Ok sir, a weekend in the vip suite. Can I get your name sir?”

You tell her your name and get headed the key to the suite. You make your way to the top floor that hold your room. The room is large and takes up halve the floor, it’s more like a penthouse then a hotel room.

You talk a shower and fall on your extremely comfortable bed. Before you fall asleep you think of all the fun you going to have this weekend.

———

The con is in full swing, you got your con pass and started walking around the convention center. So many people are here, at least 1000. A lot is going on, but what catches your attention the most is the game room and the artist alley. Where should I go first.

Artist alley or game room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)