More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by idklol1337 idklol1337

Artist alley or game room?

Just wander, and see where inspiration strikes.

Always a good idea to just see what's on offer at a convention before really committing to something. Besides, you can make this convention a truly memorable one with your powers. Why not add a little "magic" throughout the event?

Wandering from room to room, you occasionally stop and have brief conversation with people as you go. You suggest that a Sakura Haruno cosplayer that she should die her hair pink for the rest of her life to show her appreciation for the character. "You know, I think my pink hair really suits me. Plus, it'll definitely get me some attention while I'm hunting for a job. Thanks for the idea!"

You tell a Camilla cosplayer that she should save up money to get a boob job so she can cosplay more faithfully. "I was worried I wasn't filling out this costume enough. I should have known a double D cup was too small. It'll take a bit of saving, but as soon as I get the money, I'll get these to the size they should be!"

You remind a Korra cosplayer that she should definitely start dating and having sex with women since Korra ended up with Asami. "I haven't tried dating women before. But if Korra was into it... yeah! I can see the appeal. Maybe I can find a date at this convention."

You explain that a Taokaka cosplayer must be a real ditz to identify with the character so strongly. "Uh... Yeah, I guess! It's just, uh. Uhhhh. Sorry, I forgot what we were talking about. Ooh, a candy store!"

You catch a Hinata Hyuga cosplayer on her own, and explain that the character has such a nice body, if only she would show it off. She should probably bare her tits and ass to emphasize that aspect of the character. If anyone asks, John Doe said it's ok. "It's just so tragic, isn't it? She's so overly self conscious. Here, help me undo this belt so I can pull down my pants and show off a confident Hinata".

You eventually find yourself in artist alley. The usual crowd is there, but a particularly lewd display catches your attention. Barely veiled acts of passion are on display in the drawings and paintings of a booth near the back of the room. A young woman with black hair, glasses, and a friendly smile is selling one of her pieces to a customer. You approach, with a plan in mind. "Wow, there's a lot of attention to detail here in these pieces".

The girl continues to grin back as she says "Well, thank you! I work pretty hard on them, so I'm glad people seem to be liking them."

You respond. "Oh yeah? How has business been, then?"

"Pretty good actually! I was worried these might be too risque, but-"

You cut her off. "Business isn't going as good as you've hoped."

Some of the joviality slips from her expression. "Well... Renting these booths is expensive, and I've already covered that, but I'd hoped to make a lot more money here."

Nodding, you continue. "You should do something more to attract more customers."

"I knew I should have drawn some more popular characters. Maybe I can start offering commissions that I can do at night to be picked up tomorrow." Sighing, she starts picking up a pen and paper.

Again, you quickly cut her off. "That would be a waste of time."

She opens her mouth to reply, then just sighs and sets the items back down, glumly staring out across the floor of artist alley.

"I have an idea that would drum up more business." You offer cheerfully. "You'll love it."

Hopefully, her eyes meet yours. "Really?"

"Yeah." You answer. "Why don't you go topless to grab attention, and offer to reenact some of those scenes in your art of whichever piece the customer buys?"

She gives a half smile. "Wow. That's such a wonderful idea. You have a great mind for advertising. But. I'm pretty sure this convention has rules against that sort of thing. Which sucks, because I'd really be raking in the money if I could do that!"

"You can! All you have to tell people is that John Doe says it's okay. I have some friends amongst the people in charge of this event, you'll be fine." Thankful for the simplicity of your powers, you make sure she won't get arrested. No reason to ruin her life after all. It's just to make this convention a more memorable time.

Excited, the woman nods and begins to pull her shirt over her head. "John Doe is your name, then? Thank you so much for the help. Special permission to do this sort of thing will go a long way to making business better." She reaches back, and releases her breasts from their confines. "Do you want to be my first customer with my new policy?"

Take her up on her offer? Let others take advantage? Wander off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)