More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darkness_drearing darkness_drearing

What happens next?

Head out for the day.

As her new appendage shrinks Brooke snaps back to reality. She cups her hands close to her chest, watching the falling drops from the shower head pool into them as she flings it against the door beside her. The dripping cum making its slow descent against the smooth surface now splashes away completely and Brooke closes her eyes to take stock of the situation.

She had woken up today with a completely different sex organ than she'd gone to bed with the previous night, the way in which she'd obtained it still being a complete mystery. Her... penis (though she hesitates to even want to acknowledge that fact) is as fully functioning as it otherwise would be for someone who had had one all their life. Was it even possible for something like this to happen so quickly? With people who were a part of the intersex population, anything that they possessed was vestigial, at least to her knowledge. Hesitantly reaching a hand down, she gave a gentle squeeze to her nuts, applying as little pressure as possible to the sensitive region. They, too, felt like they had dropped naturally at some point.

To her dismay, she feels her penis slowly begin to stiffen and Brooke stops her check up from enticing herself further. No wonder guys always wanted these taken care of - they didn't seem to stop reacting to things.

Waiting for herself to calm down, Brooke reaches out to the cloth next to her, then going for a random body wash somewhere above her, then beginning to lather herself. The responsible thing to do would be to go to a doctor and ask for their opinion on the matter. After all, if this condition, whatever it was, was serious then she should get it looked into as soon as possible. But her insurance still hadn't come through yet and Brooke shivers at the thought of all the potential tests they might have to run on her to find an underlying cause. She lived comfortably, but thousands of dollars suddenly being a pressing issue wasn't something she could handle. Yet if she could maybe narrow things down before going in...

Brooke knows that self-diagnosing is never a good thing. Too many false positives, not enough information about one's family history with illnesses, or any number of lifestyle decisions that contribute to one's health are all things that can lead someone panicking down the wrong path. Yet trying to get a handle on what had happened to her couldn't hurt either, she's sure.

Inclining her head underneath the water to soak it, she folds the cloth back onto the handle of the shower door and squirts some random floral shampoo from its bottle onto her palm. Brooke knows that the easiest thing to do would be to just log in to her laptop and do a deep Google dive but even with the sudden appearance of her new 'friend' she can't bring herself to stay inside any longer than she has. Even if her social life had been KO'd it was no excuse to shut herself away like a hermit for the whole day. Maybe going out would even let her see a friendly face to help alleviate just how lost she felt too.

Her mind made up Brooke waits a minute or two, working the shampoo into her scalp, following up with a liberal amount of conditioner, before eventually shutting turning the faucet downwards. Opening the door, she steps onto the rough bath mat, reaching for a towel to wrap herself in. Walking over to the sink once again, she reaches over to the small cabinet beside it and pulls out her hair dryer, plugging it into the wall and turning it on.

With the whirring of the device in her hand filling the room, at least for a moment, Brooke lets her mind wander to trivial things.


Brooke makes her way downstairs at last, smoothing out the edges of the tan blouse she threw on. Getting dressed had been a surprisingly stressful affair. Her bra hadn't been a problem, of course, but she'd panicked a little when wondering if her underwear would fit anymore. Strangely enough, though, it had and she'd been silently grateful to the manufacturer that it did. Brooke's initial plan to throw on a running tank top and sweatpants had been scuttled however. The moment she put on the lounge wear she'd become uncomfortably aware of the fact the outline of her dick was visible against the fabric. So a lacy shirt and basic blue jeans it was.

"Good afternoon."

As Brooke sets foot on the first floor, she follows the voice to its owner sitting at the dining room table. Anna Koyama sits with one leg draped over the other, one hand bringing a fork with a piece of lettuce to her mouth and the other around a steaming cup of what Brooke can only guess is tea with the distinct aroma of coffee absent from their apartment.

"Uh, hi, Anna," Brooke says sheepishly. Even with as little as they've interacted so far in their mutual stay together Brooke isn't in the mood to get a lecture on her sleeping habits. Her roommate's tone hadn't bothered to hide its disapproval. "You're usually out already. Not busy today?"

"Change of plans. My fiancé was going to take us out to lunch but something came up. Business-related, I guess. I'll be out of here in a few hours and won't be back until later on tonight."

It was the longest thing Brooke had ever heard her say, at least within recent memory.

"Sounds fun," Brooke says, trying to put some levity into her voice. "Don't let him get you too drunk, alright?"

Anna gives a gentle snort, putting down her utensil, and using her now free hand to move a lock of her raven hair behind her hair. In the few times that Brooke had managed to catch her actually being present at their apartment Anna was always impeccably dressed and this time was no exception. Her long hair was tied into a simple, but elegant braid and she had on a black-and-white striped cotton top that showed just the barest hint of her tan shoulders. Her charcoal skirt, whose price Brooke can't begin to guess, is a ruffled but stylish affair with heeled shoes. The fact that Anna decides to stay with someone in her income bracket is a mystery that she's never been able to solve, frankly.

"I think I'll manage, thanks."

Moving away from the kitchen area, Brooke walks past the living room, and towards the front hall, bending down to pick up a pair of sneakers from the shoe rack by the front door. Pausing for a moment, Brooke decides to take her pair and come back towards the kitchen. She's already been given trouble for waking up in the middle of the day, even if it was only non-verbally. No need for Anna to be openly passive-aggressive if she left their conversation without another word.

"I'm going out for a while and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Some... uh, things came up and I need to look into them."

"I see," Anna says, taking a sip of her tea.

They sit in awkward silence as Brooke slides her feet into her shoes, gracefully tying and pulling their laces, before sliding back on the chair she'd sat down on and standing up.

"Have fun with the beau, eh? I'm sure you've picked a keeper."

Anna says nothing and Brooke watches as her expression changes from peaceable to sullen. Before she can ask what's wrong, however, it quickly disappears and is replaced with a confident smirk.

"Our parents were the ones who arranged it, but I've got him wrapped around my finger, don't worry."

Brooke couldn't understand the idea of accepting an arranged marriage but a part of her isn't surprised. What little she's seen of Anna's personal affects have been extremely conservative and even if she's never met her parents Brooke feels like she already has given the mannerisms and habits of their child. Not sure what else to say at that revelation she ended up just nodding at her roommate and turning once again for the hallway before she stops.

She owed Anna.

She had almost forgotten with everything that had happened this morning, but she had been meaning to come clean about what she'd done the other day. Her cheeks flushing with embarrassment, Brooke peeked her head around the doorway once more and cleared her throat.

"Hey, Anna... I'm really sorry to bring this up and I know it's awkward..."

Anna's round face looks up from the phone she'd managed to pull out in the few seconds Brooke had left to look at her.

"Go on."

"But, well, a few days ago I realized I didn't have any tampons left and needed one pretty badly so I had to take the last one from your side of the bathroom. Based on, um, what you've said in the past that also tends to be around the time of the month you get yours too and I guess I just wanted to let you know I'll replace them for you."

The fact that Anna hadn't been annoyed with her when she'd come downstairs had been a good sign, Brooke had thought. Maybe she'd even taken the initiative to go out and get more herself without making a big deal about it. On the other hand, the fastidiousness she had about keeping her own appearance and belongings looking flawless had given Brooke doubts that she'd be forgiving.

Brooke never expected Anna to look downright confused.

"Tam... pons?"

Anna gives her a perplexed expression and sits there politely waiting for Brooke to leave. Brooke just stared at her in return with an equally confused look in place. So far as she was aware, Anna hadn't immigrated from Japan - her parents had - so it wasn't as if the word would be foreign to her. Hell, Brooke had seen the box with her own eyes and even knew what brand she preferred.

"Yeah, you know, something you stick up your..." she trailed off, wondering how far she really needed to go with something as basic as feminine hygiene products got.

"Well," Anna said, "if you think you owe it to me then I'd appreciate it if you paid me back. Thank you for being honest, at least, Brooke."

But Anna's tone was off. It was clear that she still, bizarrely, no idea what Brooke was talking about. But Brooke nodded in response anyway, shooting her a smile as thanks, as she turned on her heel and toward her original destination. As strange as today was turning out to be there were more important things than her roommate's apparent medical amnesia.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)