More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by darkness_drearing darkness_drearing

What happens next?

Go take a ride on the bus.

Brooke holds her breath until she locks the door to their apartment behind her before letting out a deep sigh, slinging the white purse she managed to over her shoulder. Not wanting to be in debt to Anna was at war with the fact she definitely wanted to figure out what to do with her current predicament. The Walgreens she normally went to on the way to the bus stop was always busy on Saturdays after the usual lull earlier in the week and it wasn't a place she wanted to step foot in if she could help it. Eventually, though, she came to a compromise with herself: she'd stop in after she got back from the library or wherever else she decides to go before heading back for the day. At the very least it would let her wait out the lines.

As Brooke makes her way down the street, basking in the glorious afternoon sun and gentle breeze, she has to marvel at the fact that, just like her underwear, the discomfort she feared earlier she'd feel at moving around in her relatively tight jeans isn't present. Given her newfound, unwanted ownership of a dick and balls she knew that giving them enough 'breathing room' was important based on the complaints she'd heard from her brother over the years at ill-fitting clothes. Yet as she made her way from block to block she has to admit that not only does she feel at ease but everything feels downright pleasantly snug. If she let her mind wander aimlessly she could even pretend that nothing was wrong.

When she finally arrives at the bus stop, the only other person besides her is a tanned middle-aged man in a bright pink polo and white khakis with enough hair gel to also cover for someone half his age. She tries not to pay him any attention as she feels him eye fucking her from the few feet that separates the two of them. It was a simple fact of life that, as an attractive woman, any man with enough of an ego would feel entitled to try to make a pass. She just hoped that the bus driver would hurry up and things would be mercifully kept short if they had an audience.

"Nice weather we're having, hm?" he says casually.

Brooke nods without a word, not meeting his gaze.

"You take this line often? I don't think I've seen you before. Pretty sure I'd remember someone as beautiful as you if I did!" he tries to joke, flashing her a gleaming smile.

"Early in the morning on weekdays to work," Brooke says noncommittally, shooting a glance down the street to look for the telltale mass of a city bus.

"You work out in the city and come back out here, then, I take it? Where at?"

Oh no. Brooke's not in the mood to be playing this game.

"What's it matter to you?" she says, trying to put as much hardness into her tone as she can.

"Hey, hey, hey. No need to be like that, alright? I'm just curious."

"Mm..." Brooke responds and doesn't even bother to hide her snort.

"You normally like this with everyone who tries to make small talk?" the man scowls at her.

"Just men who can't tell when someone doesn't find them as interesting as they do."

The man's face turns red and he's about to say something back to her when the whoosh of the bus stops him. Brooke is quick to leap through its doors the moment they open up, her fare pass setting a record for quickest swipe she's sure, and makes her way through the crowded vehicle to the back of the bus which, to her surprise, is completely empty. As much as she normally hates the cacophony of being to listen to everyone else's lives on rides like this, she'll take it. If nothing else it'll give her time to actually think up where she wants to go today. Before she can begin to look around to take in her environment and fellow passengers her blood runs cold. The man from before slides into the seat directly beside her and she can feel her whole body tense up as he leans in.

"I don't think I'm that scary, am I? What're you running away for?"

His hand reaches out and he places it firmly on her knee, giving it a quick squeeze. Brooke doesn't bother to look at him, instead trying to glance wildly about to see if someone, anyone, is paying attention to the two of them. To her utter dismay, not a single other person has turned to look at either of them. They may as well be one of the countless ads by the bus' standing handles.

"Let me-"

His grip feels surprisingly strong as he tightens it and she lets out an involuntary whimper at the sudden shooting pain.

"C'mon, doll. Just give me a chance. I promise if you get off with me, I'll take you somewhere where we can have a lot of fun together."

Brooke shakes her head fiercely, trying to reach out and undo his fingers from her leg, but to no avail. His grip is like a vice and no matter how hard she tries to dig into his palm, he won't budge. A quiet whine escapes from her lips as she tries desperately in vain to continue freeing herself.

"You come with me, I won't hurt you anymore. In fact..."

To Brooke's horror, he finally releases her knee and begins to trace the tips of his fingers ever so gently up her inner thigh. She wants to cry out and alert the myriad number of strangers around them about what's going on but her voice seems to have completely fled her.

"I wanna make sure you have a good time. A great time, even. That little squeak was so cute, I'm sure you're full of plenty of other sounds, aren't you?"

As his fingers begin their excruciating journey toward her groin, the cursed thought crosses her mind that if nothing else he can't stick them into anything. She can feel her breath hitch as he stops just in front of her crotch, leaning into her ear.

"You cut or uncut?"

Brooke blinks. The absurdity of the question almost takes her out of the fact that her unwanted companion is assaulting her.

"I- I-"

"Me? I prefer it when it when a gal's been trimmed of all the unnecessary stuff. Prettier that way."

His fingers continue their horrifically slow pace. They're now hovering dangerously close to the edges of her pants. Brooke can feel her breath begin to quicken as he begins to slowly pull the hem back...

"Helen! Hi, sweetie!"

The two of them are suddenly brought back to their current location by someone speaking and, she notices, the man's hand immediately retreats. Brooke refocuses and she sees her savior sitting a few feet away on a nearby bench. She can feel her eyes immediately widen. The owner is a black woman with a sizable afro decked out all in blue and gray sportswear but unlike any other woman Brooke has ever seen. Indeed, if she weren't flashing her a smile filled with as much comfort and warmth as someone could muster she might've mistook her for a Renaissance statue. The mysterious woman was absolutely jacked. Her arms look like tree trunks, her legs so thick they could probably crush concrete, and the thin fabric of her shirt showed a six pack so chiseled and defined that Brooke was sure she could've eaten off of it if she wanted to.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to take the bus today? I could've driven us somewhere, you know."

Despite the fact that they were complete strangers, her tone belied nothing but affectionate familiarity. 'This is it,' her mind suddenly screams at her. 'This is your out.' Brooke plasters a smile on her face as if she hadn't just been nearly molested moments ago and looks away bashfully.

"Still sore about not being able to afford a car, Julie. You know how stubborn I can be."

'Julie' stands up in a swift motion, using the handle above her for support as she makes herself over to Brooke and her captor. She lowers herself into the seat on the opposite side, tentatively wrapping an arm around Brooke's shoulders, which the beleaguered girl immediately leaned into. As much as she doesn't want to immediately dive into someone else's embrace, she has to admit that as soon as she does so, she feels protected. Safe, even. Much to her embarrassment a contented sigh escapes her lips.

"Or maybe you're just trying to keep the fact you've made a new friend from me, is that it?" 'Julie's gaze turns to Brooke's tormentor and she watches with utter delight as the man seems to totally wilt when faced with her pretend girlfriend. "Anyone who's a friend of Helen's is a friend of mine. What's your name?"

"..."

The man's face is twisted in anger as he glares daggers at 'Julie' and then back to Brooke. His face seems to twist even more as a smug sneer inadvertently forms on her face.

"Something the matter? Are you two strangers, then?" 'Julie's brow furrows in confusion and she sends a questioning look to Brooke.

"He decided to sit back here by himself. I didn't invite him."

"Weird," 'Julie' says in a mock surprised tone. "You two seemed like you were kind of close earlier. I didn't want to assume at first - I don't know everyone you're close to yet, after all - but I figured if you were okay with it..."

"I have to go," the man says suddenly, standing up and gripping a nearby pole.

"Where to?" 'Julie' asks. "What's the rush?"

"This is my stop," the man intones, reaching up to tug at the wire running to the bus driver. A chime rings throughout the bus as the driver begins to slow down the vehicle and the man practically leaps towards one of the exits. A breath that Brooke didn't even know she was holding escapes her lips as she watches the man race down the sidewalk and finally out of sight.

"Are you okay?" her benefactor asks from somewhere above her. Her voice is gentle, kind, and everything the man's voice wasn't.

"Yes," Brooke whispers. "I am now, anyway. Thank you."

It takes her a moment to realize she's still glued to the bodybuilder's side before she retracts herself and pushes away. The woman's face is filled with concern as they sit there awkwardly together for a few more minutes before the driver's voice comes over the speaker to announce a new destination.

"Hey," the woman calls out and Brooke looks at her once more. She's biting her lower lip, clearly unsure if she should broach whatever is on her mind. But as the doors in the middle of the vehicle swish open, she evidently makes up her mind to finish her thoughts. "I figure you really could use a friend after all that. You have anywhere to be?"

After a moment's pause, Brooke shakes her head. Much as her current mysterious growths annoy her she knows that if she doesn't talk to someone about it, and soon, the horrid feelings that she felt just minutes ago will spread like cancerous tumors.

"Nowhere in particular. If this is your stop, I'll get off too."

"It's a date for real, then," the ebony athlete says. Brooke tries not to pay attention to how her heart skips a beat as the woman reaches over to take her hand and gently lead her to their exit.

Where does her guardian angel take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)