More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eddiechillz eddiechillz

What happens to Zoe?

Haughty

After the shot was done where Zoe was in the girls shower room in a towel; She walked off the set but not before returning feed back to the director in a haughty tone and giving the bird to a heavy set stage crew man who gave her an indecent look. Not paying attention she walked to close to a tree that snagged her towel from her and left her completely exposed for everyone to see.

The heavy set man jumped up and down while looking at her and making rude comments with the last bit of it saying "karma's a bitch".

Zoe filled with furry and red glared at the man and instead of running away she turned around and spread her feet a few feet apart and bent a little over and proceeded to spread her ass and exposed her sweet open slit.

"Get a good look there fat ass because you'll never get a chance to get with any woman and especially a prime babe like me!" with that she turned around and squeezed her breasts together and made a disgusted look at the man and then everyone else who saw her. "the same goes for the rest of you fucking lot!" with that she stormed off naked to her changing room.

As she stormed into her room she slammed the door behind her and jumped into her settee and just laid there. Tired from the set and frustrated from what just happened, she had passed out from exhaustion.

"rattle rattle." shooting up Zoe realized she fell deeply asleep passed closing time and there was someone at her door...

who was at the door and what did they want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)