More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by drust drust

Do you head to the party? Does something happen beforehand?

Hanging out with the roommate

Entering your dorm you are greeted by Kiera laying on her bed listening to music. "Oh hey where have you been?" she asks throwing the covers off as she sits up. She isn't wearing anything but her underwear and bra, and you can't help but notice how good she looks.

"I was over with John and Cody playing some games. Cody invited me to a party tonight." you say sitting down on your own bed.

"Ooh YOU are going to a party? Have you ever even been to a party before?" she asks

"Well no...I am a little nervous about it."

"Well don't worry I know just what to do!" Kiera says jumping up and grabbing some out of the mini fridge her ass hanging out. She hands you a shooter and drink it the burning you throat as it goes down. The two of you spend the next couple of hours drinking, talking, and listening it music. You learn that Kiera and her boyfriend broke up earlier today.

You and Kiera are dancing together and you are feeling pretty drunk. "Well at least when you get drunk you loosen up and can have a good time." Kiera says while she leads you around. Not sure of what to say you just smile at her. She takes you by surprise when she kisses your lips. Her tongue enters your mouth and you return the kiss your tongues swirling around each other.

Breaking off the kiss you get a text from Cody asking if you are ready for the party and if you want to get a ride there with him. Kiera tells you to go have fun at the party kissing you again.

Head to the party or stay with Kiera?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)