More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by drust drust

Head to the party or stay with Kiera?

Make up an excuse

"No...I wanna stay here." you say texting Cody that you weren't feeling good and would have to catch the next one. Kiera's hands are on your hips as she kisses the back of your neck. Kiera's lips brushing against your skin sends shivers down your spine. Spinning around in her arms you lock lips as your phone vibrates, but you don't even bother checking his response.

Kiera pushes you down on her bed as she kisses your neck and nibbles on your earlobe as you moan lightly. Her tongue finds its way back into your mouth again, and you eagerly return the kiss as her hand slides up your thigh resting on your hip. The two of you lay there together on her bed making out for what seems like hours, though it was probably only half an hour or so.

"Wow, that was amazing. I haven't made out like that since high school." Kiera says grabbing drinks for you both. You aren't sure if more is a good idea, but you are feeling a bit dehydrated so you drink it anyways. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" she asks and you nod your head yes. Kiera puts on Jurassic Park, one of your favorites, and cuddles up behind you.

It's only like 7 at night now, but as the movie starts up you can feel your eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Kiera's free hand roams up your body and squeezes one of your tits eliciting a small surprised squeak out of you. Comfortably cuddled up in her arms you barely make it five minutes into the movie before you pass out on her.

What do you wake up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)