More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by drust drust

What do you wake up to?

A morning shower

You wake up the next day to your alarm going off with Kiera's arms wrapped around you. Thankfully you have a couple of hours until your first class, plenty of time to get ready. You wouldn't have really considered anything with Kiera before last night, but as she looks at you with her beautiful green eyes it just felt right.

"Morning roomie!" Kiera says smiling at you. "Do you wanna go take a shower and grab something to eat before classes start up?"Nodding you both grab your stuff before heading to the shower together.

You both begin getting undressed, and you can feel your heart beating faster and faster. Why were you so nervous? You had seen each other naked before so this shouldn't feel so awkward. Thankfully it was still early enough that it was just the two of you in the showers together. Kiera standing naked in front of you, you couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous body...you wish you were as well toned as her.

Picking a shower you relax as the warm water runs over you. You were expecting Kiera to pick the adjacent shower, but are surprised when she grabs you from behind running her hands over your stomach. "God you have such a cute butt!" she says pinching your butt as you let out a squeal in response.

Moving so you aren't directly under the water Kiera grabs a sponge and soap and starts soaping you up. Her hands roam all over your body and she uses the opportunity to play with your tits, squeeze your butt, and make you gasp when her fingers run over your pussy. Determined not to let her have all of the fun you take the sponge from her returning the favor rubbing your soaped up body against hers.

The both of you a slippery soapy mess Kiera pushes you back under the water up against the wall. You can't see with all the water running down your face as Kiera kisses you again, her tongue dancing with yours. Her hand moves down to your pussy and you can feel one of her fingers running up and down your slit. Moaning at her touch you can hear a couple more people enter the shower talking loudly.

You were about to be caught making out in the shower with another girl. If you were going to stop this before you are caught you need to act fast...but do you really care if others find out?

Do you stop her? Does she stop herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)