More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by drust drust

Head to the party or stay with Kiera?

Heading to the party

You were tempted to stay with Kiera, but you did tell Cody that you were going to go to the party. You text Cody back taking him up on the offer. It was probably a good idea to get a ride from him, you were a little drunk after all. Kiera seemed a little disappointed as you walked outside to meet Cody.

Hopping in the passenger seat you feel your head swimming from the . "Hey Em, glad you decided to have a little fun tonight." Cody says as he checks you out.

"Well I just couldn't say no to you!" you say laughing as you head to his friend's place. "I may have gotten a little drinking in already with Kiera." Cody rests his hand on your thigh squeezing though your skirt. You were too drunk and shy to say anything about his groping, but thankfully it was a pretty short drive to his friend's house. Heading inside you are surprised that his friend actually had a really nice house.

"Hey man glad you could make it! Oh and who is your friend here?" Cody's friend asks greeting the two of you at the door. Handing you both a couple of shots he introduces himself as Steve. You down the shot and he leads you to his gaming room where a group of people are playing Halo. Cody goes to grab a couple more drinks and you and Steve start talking. He calls next challenging you to a game of Halo as Cody comes back with a fuzzy navel for you. You aren't sure what it is, but it tastes delicious.

Who wins? You or Steve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)