More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do with the day?

Hang out with Emily

You decide to go spend the day with Emily. She's your oldest friend in the world, and she can help you make sense of what's happening. Her house is out in the suburbs, where she still lives with her parents, so you send her a text to tell her you're coming and head over there.

She greets you at the door. "Hey Hayley, come to any other grippling conclusions about your life?" As always, she looks great. She's got dark brown hair cut into a rough bob, and she's wearing a loose flowery top and tight yoga shorts that ride up her ass, even in the cold. You've never noticed exactly how hot she is before, though you've always complemented her.

"No," you laugh. "Just the one."

"Hey Hayley!" Emily's mom, Liz, calls from the kitchen. "It's so good to see you! I feel like we never see you any more since you moved into your own place." She's the spitting image of her daughter, and you can't help but feel like Emily's father is a lucky man. Liz is tan, with her daughter's short Italian black hair, and she's dressed in yoga gear from head to toe. Her large breasts are pressed into a tight sports bra under a black tank top, pushing her cleavage up.

You and Emily file into the kitchen. You paw at some snacks that Emily's mother has set out, mostly your standard suburban mom veggies and dip.

"Sorry, Liz. It's good to see you too!"

"We're gonna go hang out in my room, Mom," Emily says.

"Have fun, girls. Don't worry, I won't bother you."

Emily's room has barely changed since the two of you were kids. She's got the classic white bedframe and green wallpaper, with her toys from childhood all over the room. You know for a fact, though, that she's got lots of decidedly non-childish material on her laptop, sitting on her bed.

Emily lies down on her bed and pats beside her. You join her, the two of you with your legs hanging off the side. "So. You like pussy now?"

You laugh. "I don't know that I like pussy," you say. "But I like the way it looks."

"Like a taco," she laughs. "I like tacos."

You both collapse into a laughing fit that takes most of a minute to recover from. "I'm supposed to go to Jack's apartment in an hour or so if you want to come with," she says.

"That sounds like it could be fun," you say. You're always frustrated by being the third wheel, but Jack is a nice guy and they're always fun to hang out with, even if they usually just end up making out together by the end of the night.

"So does this mean you're going to start hitting on me now?" Emily says. "Are you all about getting into my panties?"

"I don't know," you say. "I don't really know anything about anything. I just figured this out last night." You pause for a second. "Girl-on-girl is hot, though."

"I know, right?" she says. "Like, I'm pretty straight-- maybe 1 Kinsey-- but even I like watching girl on girl. They're just better actresses than the straight ones. Plus they eat pussy better." She rolls her eyes. "Jack is always willing, but he's just not great at it."

Your heart thuds. "I've heard girls are naturally better at giving head," you say tentatively.

Emily looks over at you. "I've heard that too," she says playfully.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)