More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Hallway Head

Written in collaboration with Blankface

In the bustling hallways, Kaito moved, as always with a confident stride. His eye-catching presence drew glances from his fellow students and admiration from his cadre of fangirls. He interacted effortlessly with his classmates, flashing warm smiles and engaging in playful banter along the way, then slipping away like water from them when his magnetic allure that captured the attention of everyone around him vanished underneath a veil of normality, and they let him leave without any pursuit.

Allowing him to make his way to his locker without anyone vying for his attention and on reaching it he dropped his quirk, where he was met with the radiant presence of his close friend and casual sex-friend, Mio Ishikawa, otherwise known by her hero title of Shimmer expectantly waiting for him.

Her average height accentuated her curves, combined with a slim and graceful figure that drew attention to her sexy physique. Her heart-shaped face was framed by a bob of short silky blue locks that enhanced her big, expressive eyes that seemed to hold equal parts mischief, excitement and all the idealism an aspiring heroine could have.

She exuberantly waved at him."Hey there, Kaito!" Shimmer's voice was melodious, and her presence seemed to brighten the surrounding area. "Ready for another exciting year at UA?" She breathily said, a sensual current running through her words while running her hands suggestively down the curves of her body.

Shimmer’s Quirk was in full effect, a captivating spectacle in itself. With a natural flair for theatrical and playfulness, she conjured shimmering sparkles highlighting her generous bosom, accentuating their fullness and enticing charm. Bright red and blue fat arrows occasionally popped into existence, pointing at her unreasonably thick and full backside or those big tits of hers that she shifted her pose to emphasize to him. The flagrant display of her quirk for salacious purposes towards another student in the hallowed halls of a school dedicated to upstanding social and morals brought no condemnation, if anything some girls looked on with jealousy at her ability to proposition the school heartthrob so openly.

Kaito chuckled playfully, leaning against his locker, boldly admiring her figure. "Always, Shimmer. Feeling full of energy today?”

Shimmer’s stance sagged, and she nudged him. "Eh. I'm a little worn out today. You are responsible for it, you rammed me ragged and senseless yesterday! My pussy, my thighs, and my legs are sore all over my ‘hero’." She tittered punctuating her playful admonishment, her hands running down her thighs as a big pink heart formed over her abdomen and a tinge of pink in her cheeks.

"Heh. Is that a complaint? When you were teasing me like that in the middle of class, are you saying that you /weren't/ looking for that on our first day back in school by banging in the new school year?" Kaito winked, and brought one of his fingers to Shimmer’s chin, tilting her head up to gaze into his eyes. "I could never say no to your body, Shimmer. And all those fans of yours can only dream of what of doing I did."

Their easy camaraderie was evident as they chatted about sex, classes, upcoming assignments, and their plans for the weekend. As the bell for class approached and the crowd around them thinned, a mischievous glint appeared in Shimmer’s eyes as she noted Kaito standing in more ways than one, slyly throwing glances either direction before fixing onto Kaito.

Without the slightest of hesitations, she slunk to her knees before him in the steadily emptying hall drawing no attention or concern, her movements practiced and casual as she unsnapped his pants and drew both them and his clinging blue boxer-briefs to his ankles, she had to sway using her combat training to avoid the log of a cock that swung free of its cloth prison, dipping her head she brought it up beneath the rising mass letting Kaito’s cock rest on her face.

She breathed deeply of his scent, her tongue flicking across the broad side of his thick shaft with a playful look on her face half hidden beneath Kaito’s cock. “Fufu~, how can a hero have something tool brutish~?” She rasped, then placed her tongue to the bottom of the erect pillar, drawing her head painting a hot tail of spit from the middle of his shaft, to the tip of his cockhead.

Letting his head loll back, at his sex friend’s ministrations Kaito groaned. “Oh, I might be introducing those cute freshmen to it if any of them catch my eye.” He muttered to her.
Pausing as she stretched her mouth to accept the bulbous fat head of Kaito’s cock around her mouth appeared the illusionary words ‘Landing strip for Kaito deepthroat airlines’, her tongue lighting up like a landing strip as he thrusted taking plunge into her throat.

Shimmer giving her ridiculously well-endowed best friend a blowjob in the hallway was such a typical sight at UA that students or members of the faculty disinterestedly at worst or mirthfully passed by without blinking an eye at just ‘another’ incident of Kaito’s libido. Kaito hissed with pleasure, feeling the impossibly tight, wet warmth of Shimmer’s throat encompass him, the muscles milking his shaft as they vainly attempted to expel him.

"Ooh, you love this don’t you Shimmer? Nothing better than my heroic dick before class?" Kaito's voice was rough and rumbling from the exertion of the blowjob, sight of his massive cock sliding in and out of Shimmer's mouth mesmerizing, the way her soft lips and tongue massaged and caressed his cock as his thick head split her throat wide open, her big eyes staring up at him with a mixture of lust and joy.

Something Kaito loved on women’s faces.

Without warning, her friend unleashed his load. A splash of thick semen blasted the back of her throat, Shimmer wantonly moaned, closing her eyes saving the sensation, she placed her hands on his waist pushing back so only her lips were wrapped around his tip. The rest came faster, filling her mouth with warm, salty liquid she gulped down by the mouthful. She was well aware that her best friend’s massive balls were proportional to his dick which meant they produced copious amounts of dense salty cum.

She continued sucking on Kaito’s cock, both her hands that struggled to encircle his shaft diligently pumping along its length to wring every last drop from his enormous low-hanging testicles. Shimmer was steadfast in emptying her friend and fuck buddy’s prick of its precious pearly prize as he softened in her grip, a literal self-satisfied glow emitted from her from her illusions when the bell for class rang signalling her achievement of getting him off in what little time they’d had before class began.

Grinning mischievously, she opened her mouth displaying the ocean of pure white cum pooled in her mouth before swallowing it all. Taking a breath, Shimmer smirked. "You must be related to All Might instead of Mirko, Kaito. With this much energy in your load, I'm surprised you don't shoot beams from your eyes!" She sweetly teased him, and pulled his pants up, helping him become decent.

Post orgasm, he was instantly feeling lethargic but he still managed to smirk down at the cute bluette, “All Might doesn’t have laser eyes, you lush….” Kaito responded, fixing his belt.

Shimmer rose from the floor giggling, and brushing off her legs. “True, but I think I might prefer him if he was packing like you~”

He rolled his eyes and helped himself to a healthy grope of Shimmer’s tit as she got to her feet, “If All Might isn’t packing at least as much as me, then there is no logic to the world.” He smirked, “Can you imagine if he had a micro-dick?”

Shimmer placed her hands together in feigned solemn prayer. “Then I mourn for the dreams of countless girls around the world.” She cracked an eye as she looked at Kaito. “Though, I still can’t believe All Might actually joined the teaching staff this year!” She added, her arms snaking around one of Kaito's thick muscular arms with a girlish sense of excitement at the world's greatest hero teaching them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)