More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Half-elven princess Amara Greywing

In the land of Ithuiles, humans and elves always lived in an uneasy tension, only working together out of need. All of this changed when there was a royal marriage between the male human ruler and the female elven ruler, uniting the two races as one. This union created a new Kingdom where there was two, named the Kingdom of Ithuiles, where elves and men worked together in harmony.

The heart of this union was the daughter of the marriage, beautiful half-elven princess Amara Greywing, the brown-haired and large breasted heiress to the throne. She received the attention of nearly all the men her age and older in the kingdom, thanks to her looks and position. While her mother preferred the comfort of long silk dresses, the rebellious and young Amara preferred far more revealing metal outfits, which made a fantastic job of showing off her assets for all to see. Despite being proud of her body, Amara isn't mean-spirited, and will do all in her power to help her future subjects.

To let herself rest and have so time to herself, Amara also enjoys spending time in nature, in deep forests and beautiful groves, having a deep connection to nature thanks to her wood elf heritage. In terms of sexuality, she is very naive, as sexual education is never taught in Ithuiles until the girl is about to marry, and her mother, per elven culture, kept her shielded from sexually active people and talk of the act.

Of course, she had heard a few rumors, but nothing that amount to anything practical or even real, with sex being a big hidden real from the beautiful princess. However, her mother can't keep her sheltered forever, and fast approaching 20 years of age, Amara's yearning to learn more about the world grows at exponential rates, as well as discovering her own body. She's in for one heck of an interesting ride...

Back to the fuck list!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)