More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Who will you start with?

Half-drow Dunea Valkryst and half-elf Tamanthia Stryvlen

It was a hard life that Dunea had lived in the shadows of this Human kingdom of Mirantia. Being half anything meant you were kept an eye on because of the potential for magic to manifest itself. Dunea was never sure of who her parents were or might be. She was abandoned as a baby, the product of a Human father and a Drow mother. Because of this, she was not nearly as dark skinned as the rest of her Underdark race, but neither was she that fair complected as the Humans go. Her eyes were violet, which she thought a cross between Human blue and Drow red. Her hair was a shade of deep pink, which she also figured was a cross between Drow white and Human red. Her body? It was amazing with its curves and sinews. Her perfect heart shaped ass and perky C cup breasts stood out predominantly as did her wide Human hips. She was strong and lean and built for a lot of things that even she had yet to discover. Her face was as lovely as a goddess with her almond eyes, long, thin nose, and full, pouting deep red lips. Her high cheekbones gave her face the shape of a heart. All of this offset by her pointed Drow ears.

As was stated earlier, Dunea was abandoned as a baby, just outside of a small cottage on the outskirts of a village called Flusser's Mill. The cottage just so happened to be the home of Lars and Jodea Valkryst. Jodea couldn't have children herself, and she thought of that beautiful little baby they had found as a blessing from the gods. They were both immediately smitten by her, even though they knew people in the village might not be so smitten by a child who was half-Drow living in their midst.

As Dunea grew up, she was often shunned by most of the villagers who usually called her Underdark scum or spider worshiper. Yet there were a few who befriended her and made her life there in Flusser's Mill easier to bear. Among those few friends was a girl named Tamanthia Stryvlen. The two were inseparable for the most part, and they sat together in the one-room schoolhouse where they learned all the finer points of Human education.

Tamanthia was herself half Elven, which was more acceptable to the people of Flusser's Mill than a half-Drow. Yet it was the kinship Tamanthia shared with Dunea that made them the best of friends. Tamanthia knew they were somehow related, even though Dunea's race may have come from deep under the ground, and hers from treetops. Dunea always called her Tam for short, which she didn't mind in the least. Her hair was a strawberry blond, and her eyes were green, with a lithe and supple body of her Elven heritage. She was not quite as tall as Dunea, but she was every bit as much beautiful as any half-Elven or Elven woman could be. Like Dunea, Tamanthia had also been very much abandoned as a child, at just about the same time.

Little did these two orphaned girls know they had been sired by the same father. They were sisters of a sort, which might help to explain why they became so close. As they grew older, they made a vow to each other to go in search of their real parents, no matter where that journey might lead them. It is with that journey that their story begins.

The search begins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)