More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

why is Haley naked?

Grounded Version 3

Getting home late one night Haley hopes that her parents are asleep as they told her that the next time she broke curfew she would be in more trouble than ever.

Quietly opening the front door Haley enters the house and then closes and locks the door behind herself.

Immediately noticing that all the lights are off Haley is hopeful that she's going to be able to get upstairs to her room without getting caught.

Quickly taking off her high heels Haley hides them under a box by the door so that if her parents wake up before she has a chance to bring them back to her room they won't wonder why the shoes she only wears to clubs and such are sitting by the door.

Feeling thirsty Haley tiptoes toward the kitchen to get herself a drink.

Upon entering the kitchen Haley quickly but quietly does her best to open the refrigerator and grab herself a bottle of water.

Upon grabbing her water Haley gently closes the refrigerator door.

After opening the bottle Haley takes a sip of water.

However due to still being nervous that her parents might catch her Haley accidentally swallows the water wrong and begins coughing.

After a few seconds, Haley manages to catch her breath and listens closely for any sign that she was detected.

At that point, Haley is dismayed to hear the sound of her little sister Alex’s bedroom door opening.

Realizing that her little sister may be headed her way, Haley desperately tries to figure out a way to avoid being discovered by Alex as her little sister would likely either rat her out to their parents or use the fact that she broke curfew to her.

What does Haley do? Does she manage to avoid being caught by Alex? Or does Alex catch her? If discovered by Alex, does Haley convince Alex not to rat her out? If Haley convinces Alex not to rat her out what does Alex ask for in exchange?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)