More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by falconz499 falconz499

Who's your partner going to be?

Greg

"What do you say to guys vs girls?" Greg asked.

"Sounds like an easy win for us!" Alaina exclaimed. Marlena responded by giving her a high five as the four of you make your way over to the table.

Marlena pours all of you a shot of her rum. "To your enevitable defeat" she says as she downs the rum. The rest of the group following suit.

"Eye to eye" Greg says as he and Alaina count to three and throw the ping pong balls at the same time. Alaina's shot is long and lands right in your arms while Greg's bounces off the rim of a cup and falls to the floor and rolls across the floor. You watch as Alaina walks over and bends down to pick the ball up hoping to catch the finest glimpse of her ass peaking out from under her little black dress. Then it was you and Marlena's turn to go eye to eye.

You lock eyes with her and see a fierce competitive look in her eyes as you count down and shoot. Her shot misses just to the right while yours falls in the cup dead center. You and Greg high five as they roll the other ball across the table to you.

"Don't get to excited" Marlena says "that may be the last cup you make all night!"

"We'll just see about that." Greg said as he throw his first shot landing it in a cup in the back row. You follow suit by landing in the cup directly up front.

"What was that you were saying about us not making any cups?" You joke as Marlena and Alaina both drink the beer from the cups and set them to the side.

"Beginners luck." Alaina taunts.

Since you and Greg had both made cups in the same turn they roll the balls back to you. Greg lands his next shot in the middle row to more high fives on your side and more dismay from the girls.

"Alright Andrew, now don't fuck up." Marlena said giving you a wink and pulling down her yellow dress a bit more reveling more cleavage to distract you, which works as you send your next shot long into Alaina's arms.

"Alright now to show you two how it's really done." Marlena says as she takes her position on the other side of the table with that same fierceness in her eyes she had before. Her shot just glanced off one of her cups and rolled away. Alaina also missed short and bounced her ball over the cups to Greg.

You and Greg then shoot quickly and at the same time. Greg throws the ball long and wide but you take advantage of the surprise and go for a bounce shot that lands in the cup closest to you.

"Fuck! No way you guys are cheating!" Alaina says as she pulls away the two cups that her a Marlena have to drink due to the bounce shot, leaving them with just one lone cup left.

"Don't hate the player hate the game." Greg said "plus if I were you I'd get cracking, you know what happens when you lose and don't make a cup, and it's pretty chilly out there..."

Marlena's intensity seemed to double but to no use as both she and Alaina narrowly missed yet again.

The girls doubled down on the distractions as Greg and I lined up for our next and hopefully final shots. Marlena had pulled her shirt down so low that you could very clearly see the top of her white lace bra. Right as Greg was about to shoot Alaina turned around and pulled up her dress flashing her tight ass and black lace thong.

This draws a big reaction from the small crowd that has gathered. All of which was enough to throw Greg off and cause him to miss.

"And you accuse us of cheating? Cause if you keep wiping an ass like that out not much is fair." Greg said.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that view cause that's the most of it you're ever gonna see" she said with a wink.

You line up for your shot and try not to let Marlena's Boobs or Alaina's distract you from the task at hand you know that you'll get to see all that and more if you can make this cup. You take a deep breath and let it fly landing it straight into their last cup.

You and Greg start to celebrate as the small crowd around you cheers.

"Don't get to excited we still have redemption!" Marlena said turning to her partner "alright now let's not fuck this up, if we miss then we have to run a naked mile and I don't want to do that!"

Do they make the shot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)