More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by boobboob boobboob

Get changed, or look around?

Grab the skirt and vest

You begin to undress, a little uncomfortable about stripping in your sister's room but the whole situation was messed up anyway. It's not like you asked for any of this. Reaching for the underwear first, it takes you a moment to untangle the mess. Women are hot, but you learn quickly that they have to put up with a good deal of annoying stuff. Once you got it sorted out and slide the panties up along your shapely legs, you notice why you felt like there was material missing. The stupid thing was missing half the fabric! Instead of even remotely covering your new womanhood, it had two thick strings along the front which right now were stuck on either side of your labia, pushing your folds together uncomfortably and making your pussy look extra puffy and lewd. "Jesus Gwen, who buys this stuff?" you curse but you're too annoyed to bother changing again. You quickly get dressed with the remaining parts of the outfit and then admire yourself in the large mirror. Good enough. It even resembles a school outfit to a certain extend, which may come in handy.

An hour passes and you try to ignore your recent gender change. It occured to you that you don't have any answer for your parents, or sister, as to why you're suddenly in a completely different body. Telling them the truth may as well just earn you a free trip to the psych ward for the next few years. You realize you need a place to stay at for the near future, and once you're a guy again, you can come back. You quickly write a letter about going for a camping trip, leave it attached to the fridge, and then head out to the nearest coffee shop after grabbing your wallet, phone and keys. Sitting there wasn't comfortable with the panties you chose, the lips of your new vagina were squished together which helped to increase the bloodflow. For the first time, you briefly consider paying your new genitals some more attention. Rubbing your thighs together gives you at least a little bit of relief and a slightly more clear head.

As you browse your phone to pass the time, you come up with the solution to at least one of your problems. Girls have it easy! You just need to find some poor sucker who will let you stay at his place, leech some free food, and you're golden. It's not the best idea you ever had, but it sure feels right up there. After downloading the new TinDare app, you set up a new profile with a couple flirty pictures, and as expected, your phone doesn't stop ringing with the sudden attention from guys - and girls. Now it's just a matter of choosing the right one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)