More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Goblin Princess Slorian

Goblins. Greedy, little, repugnant, green creatures who dwell in the cave systems bellow the other races. Most are unorganized bands or tribes that largely keep to their own territory, but most have heard of the goblin king with a portion of them living under his rule. These savages were brought under a flag in an attempt at high society and station in the world. To no longer be treated as jokes and the most common of working class slaves. Niee, King of Greed was the creature that did so and has garnered a expansive treasury in thanks to their part in the Witch Queen's army decades ago. Now the fat bastard sits on his thrown throwing money at the current power struggle between the goblin factions and piping out babies from his sixteen wives.

Slorian is one of those babies who grew up from a litter mothered by one of the nine goblin wives out of Niee's harem. The others being an orc, four humans, and two elves, which produce bugbears and hobgoblins respectively when excluding elves who cannot reproduce with goblins. She is the youngest and was neglected as she was seen as a runt and so she sought attention through being a tremendous slut despite that her father neither noticed or would have cared. Slutzilla here stands at no more than four feet tall with long, messy, black hair with a grey shine to it, pointed ears, small, sharp teeth, and a giant pair of breasts for her size that threaten to topple her over and a large, spankable derrière. This green skinned bimbo is a connoisseur or dick, having taststed and tested many shapes, sizes, and kinds from the average stock to the darring attempts to the bizzare opportunities. She left home long ago to travel the world in search for more and more cock and the occasional bit of lesbian action here and there. The twenty-four year old goblin wears, if anything at all, simple and revealing clothing generally of the bikini type and always lacks any form of shoes. She does consistently wear crude, gold bangles, bracelets, and earrings but mostly because they never get in the way. It is a strange sight when she wanders into town, either half or fully naked, and wanders around offering herself to almost any that will take her.

B-I-M-B-O. And bimbo was her name-o!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)