More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Go to the school dance.

As the dreaded time comes to make decision, you realize that you have but to try to get rid of the Korn ticket. Hopefully your best bud will buy it from you. You remembered saying you'll take that gorgeous girl in your accounting class to the dance as a promise to your next-door neighbor Rebecca. Besides you may also get to see the schools media teacher dressed up and looking sexy as hell.

So you get on the phone and call up you buddy and tell him of your problem. He just laughs at you and tells you that he already has a ticket and that you have to go to the concert. He has a surprise in store for you that you'll love if you end up going. You hang up the phone not before telling your friend he was a fat load of good.

Your hear the phone ring about fifteen minutes later and its your friend again. He says he has a buyer for the ticket and he is prepared to pay you if you really don't want to go.

So now you have to decide do you want to do. Will you disappoint that lovely sweet heart in your class by calling her at the last minute and telling her that you cant go to the dance? Otherwise will you ruin the surprise your buddy has waiting for you at the concert?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)