More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Sell the ticket.

You tell your friend the bad news and he says that he'll be around in a little while to collect the ticket and to give you some money for it. You have just enough time to grab a shower and to dress for the dance tonight before he arrives. Once again he tries to talk you into going but to no avail. You could do with the money at the moment and it might help with Katherine tonight to have some cash in your wallet.

Once he's gone you pick up the phone to give your date a call. "Hey Kat, how are you? Are you all set for the dance tonight?"

"Hey! I can't wait. I absolutely love dances. Thank you so much for agreeing to take me," she practically bubbles over the phone.

"It's no problem. A guy would be a fool to miss the chance to go to the dance with someone as gorgeous as yourself."

"Hey cut that out you're just going to embarrass me," she tells you off but you can tell she enjoys the compliments more than she would let on. "Also, I was wondering how you wanted to get to the dance tonight? Do you want to meet at Rebecca's or would you rather pick me up at my house and we can make our own way there?"

You must think of what would be best for tonight. Do you say to meet next door, giving you some time to hang out with your neighbor Rebecca? Or do you tell her you'll pick her up from her house?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)