More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Say you'll see her at Rebecca's house.

Katherine agrees and arranges to meet up with you in an hour or so. After getting off the phone you splash on a little after-shave and quickly make your way next door. Rebecca answers the door dressed in a long flowing sky-blue dress. She looks stunning but you have always had a thing for her ever since you both became teenagers. She welcomes you in and offers you a beer while she finishes getting ready for the Pre-dance get together.

Once everything is done, she has more of a chance to chat with you. "So what do you think of Kat?" she enquires in an offhand manner.
"Yeah she's nice," you reply matter of factly.
"She seems to like you. I was just wondering what you thought of her." Her interest in the subject has sparked your curiosity. Why does she seem uninterested in your answer and at the same time so intent to find out? Is she asking for Katherine or does she want to know for her own reasons?

Before you have a chance to discuss it any further, the doorbell rings and thus begins the steady stream of guests to this little party. After a while Katherine arrives and you two begin to chat about the dance soon to come. Kat's wearing a long black dress with the back exposed right down to just above the waist. Every now and again however, you look to catch Rebecca staring at the two of you from across the party.

With the drinks mostly gone people start heading to thier cars and making thier way to the dance. You head off in a group with Rebecca, Katherine and one of Kat's friends. You're about to about to jump in the back seat with Katherine when Rebecca asks, "Do you want to jump in the front while I'm driving?"

Where do you sit? You can sit in the front passenger seat while Rebecca drives like she asked. Or you can climb into the back seat of Becky's two door sports car next to Katherine.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)