More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Cancel and call your mate back.

Your mate Dave has always been good to you in the past, so you decide that perhaps you owe him one and decide to skip the dance after all. Also if he has a surprise as good as he's reckoning you had better go and check it out. The girl from you're accounting class Katherine sounds disappointed but understands that a free Korn ticket isn't something you can really miss out on. You call Dave back and tell him not to worry about selling the ticket. He's over the moon to hear you're coming and arranges to meet up with you by the side entrance of the stadium twenty minuets before it starts. That leaves you with enough time to get changed into a black T-shirt and your favorite pair of ripped blue jeans. A look in the mirror and your happy with your appearance. Very rock. You call a cab to drive you there and sit down to have a beer while you wait for it to arrive.

The crowd is building up pretty heavily when you arrive and already a fair few people are entering the building. It takes you sometime but you are eventually able to find Dave and his group of friends. "Hey there you are. I was wondering if you had changed your mind again," he shakes your hand pulls you towards him so he can whisper something. "Surprise." It's now that you notice the girl standing behind David. Your heart misses a beat as its someone you haven't seen in a good many years. "You remember my cousin Kelly don't you?" he says, stepping away to allow you two to great each other.
"Kelly. Of course I remember you. Its been ages since I last seen you."
"Hi! Yeah not since we we're really little. Gees, you've sure changed a whole heap since then. You've grown a heck of a lot," she replies as her eyes rove up and down your body, checking you out. "Shall we head in? I think they're about to start. Did you want to sit next to me?"

You all make your way into the concert hall and find your seats. The music is awesome and Korn play almost all of your favorite songs from their older albums. As the house lights begin to flicker on for the intermission, you have the chance to properly check out Dave's cousin Kelly. Since you last met her many years ago she has grown up and filled out in the best possible way. Tall, slim, long blonde hair and in possession of a magnificent set of curves. Now that it's at least partial quiet you have your first chance at proper conversation with Kelly seeing as everyone is either getting beers or gone to the toilet.

What do you say to Kelly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)