More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SnappyGoSpucky SnappyGoSpucky

What should Casara do now?

Go to the battle

"Well if it's a battle he wants, it's a battle he's going to get," Casara says and heads off. "Who knows, maybe it'll be fun!"

A week later, Casara heads into the fields to fight Lord Laramance. She looked around only to see grass as far as she could see. If no one was going to watch her fight, then why bother?

Suddenly, Casara heard footsteps nearby. She withdrew her sword and readied herself for the possibility of an attack. She looked to see a tall, broad shouldered, man with armor gleaming from the sunlight.

Casara smiled and asked ,"So, you're the oaf who challenge me?" "Indeed, I am! Now, before we get started, let's set up a few rules," Lord Laramnce said. "First of all, no foul play. Just our swords. And Secondly, who ever is to lose this battle must do what the winner tells them to!" "All right! I see no harm in this!" She said and readied for the fight.

As they get ready to attack Casara still wonders why there's no people nearby. But, she pushes that thought aside and readies herself.

The fight is long and painful. But, in the end Casara can't maintain herself much more. She strikes, misses, and falls. As she lies on the ground Lord Laramance's sword points at her neck. She has lost.

"There must be a way," she thinks to herself.

What should Casara do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)