More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do with the day?

Go straight to Kiera's

Your older sister has her own place. It's only a half-hour bus ride from your student house.

You spend most of the day trying to think of your recent revelation. I mean, you've always LIKED girls. You just assumed that it was more of an admiration thing than an attraction. Apparently not. You decide that you'll just relax today and go to your sister's later.

Of course, you spend some time masturbating. Your roommates are all out-- visiting home during the spare time before exams. You get naked and lie on the couch in the living room, you favourite place to fuck yourself when your roommates aren't home. There's a window in the living room, but no one goes by it. It's enough to turn you on without any risk of anyone seeing you.

As night starts to fall, you get up from the couch, your hair messed up and your hands covered in your wetness. All in all, a very satisfying day.

You have a quick shower, throw on some jeans, a blouse, and your coat, and you hop onto the bus to Kiera's place. "On my way," says your text to her.

Kiera answers the doorbell almost as soon as you ring it. You look more like your blonde mother, but your sister inherited more from your father's side of the family. She's tall, with light brown hair, usually pretty messy. Tonight she's wearing a sweater and jeans, pretty similar to yours. "Hayley! How ARE you?" She gives you a close hug and guides you into the kitchen. "You know Jordan, right?"

"Hey!" your sister's roommate Jordan says with a wave. She's a gorgeous woman, one of the tallest women you've ever met with brown hair down to her ass. She's skinny, with small boobs but a really nice butt. She's wearing all black tonight, yoga pants and a loose crop top. You wave back, forcing yourself not to stare at her. You've met before but you don't know her very well at all.

You sit down at the table and your sister hands you a coffee mug. She also grabs the forty of vodka you asked for and puts it down on the table. "So what's up with you?"

"I think I might like girls," you blurt.

There's a silence in the kitchen. You realize you probably should have waited until you were alone with Kiera, since Jordan is still in the room. Probably a little too personal.

Your sister laughs. Not in a mocking way-- she's clearly just a little surprised. "Okay," she says. "Have you told Mom and Dad?"

"Not yet. I don't really see why."

"How'd you realize you're into girls?" your sister asks.

You blush. Same situation as Emily-- no reason to give her ALL the intimate details. "Girls are just really cute," you say. "There wasn't like any one thing."

"Don't worry," Kiera says. "I won't pry. And don't worry, I totally support you, 100%. Jordan is actually a lesbian too, so if you need to talk to anyone, she can help you."

Jordan sits down at the table with you. All of a sudden, she has a strange look in your eye. You would almost call it predatory, honestly. "Absolutely. Coming out is hard, so if you need any kind of support, we're here for you." She reaches across the table and puts a hand on yours, looking you in the eye with a little grin.

You blush. "Thanks," you say with a nervous laugh. "But I don't think I'm a lesbian. I still like guys, I just want to figure out what this means about my sexuality. And I've also got my friend Heidi from work if I have any questions, she's gay too."

"Of course," your sister says.

That's the end of the discussion for now. You spend some time in your sister's apartment drinking coffee, discussing work and school. Kiera talks a little bit about her recent break up, and you and Jordan comfort her. Then you realize that the hour is getting late and you'll need to figure out what to do for the night.

What're you going to do tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)