More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FFFA6 FFFA6

What's your idea?

Go Fuck Yourself, John.

You've always wondered what it would be like to fuck yourself up the ass. The only problem was that you didn't want to mangle your dick twisting it around. You take it in your mouth to lube it up, only bobbing on it twice. You look at your chair, and move your dick there. You seperate your ass cheeks hesitantly, and squat down, your tip pressed against your sphincter. You bite your lip, and press down hard, moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as you slide into your ass. While your dick screams in pleasure at the tightness, your ass cries out in pain, and you hold still, letting your ass get used to the pain. After a bit, you start to lower yourself further onto your cock. "Fuck..." You moan as you feel your balls touch your ass. You squeeze your ass as you rise up again, and drop down. The pleasure is unbelievable, being stimulated by both your dick and your ass at the same time. After a few more thrusts, you are going as fast as you can, slamming against the chair each time you drop. You reach down and squeeze your balls roughly, as you continue to pound your ass mercilessly. Soon, you get the familiar feeling in your dick as you near the edge.

Where Do You Cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)