More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mikeprince Mikeprince

What next?

Go Back to Sleep

You decide you can grab some more sleep. In your sheer pajamas, you admired your reflection in the mirror, feeling confident and content. Your mind was still buzzing with the events of the day, including the strange encounter with Benji earlier. However, as you settled into bed and closed your eyes, sleep quickly embraced you once more, pulling you back into the dream realm.

In the dream, Benji appeared before you once again, his button eyes twinkling with a mischievous glint. He reminded you of the promise you made earlier to make him happy, and in return, he would grant you a wish. Intrigued, you agreed, eager to see what this magical adventure had in store for you.

The two of you ventured into an enchanted forest, where the trees seemed to shimmer with an otherworldly glow. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the sound of birds singing created a symphony of tranquility. The forest felt alive with magic, and you ran amok with Benji, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and freedom.

As you skipped along the forest path, a bush snagged your top, causing it to come undone. Benji urged you to keep moving, promising that it didn't matter. In the dream's magical world, you felt uninhibited, so you agreed, letting the fabric fall away.

Eventually, you reached a crystal-clear river that flowed through the heart of the forest. The water sparkled with an ethereal light, and Benji couldn't resist the temptation. With a gleeful leap, he jumped into the water, inviting you to join him.

Without a second thought, you undid the strings of your sheer pajamas and let them fall to the ground. Feeling liberated, you jumped into the water with Benji, feeling the coolness of the river on your skin. The dream seemed to heighten all your senses, and you played with Benji, splashing and laughing without a care in the world.

However, the joyous moment was interrupted when unseen tentacles suddenly grabbed your legs, pulling you down into the water. Panic set in, and you screamed for help. Benji swiftly swam to your side, offering his assistance. The tentacles go around your penis and encircle it while another one spanks your soft butt. Soon there are more, they seem to spread you legs, while you see a penis coming out of Benji.

Who comes in your ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)