More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Gladys Gold (22) - A Lounge Singer During the Golden Age of Hornywood

June 26, 1940

Gladys Gold woke up in her small, dingy apartment located in the heart of Hornywood. The city was known for its lavish parties and extravagant lifestyles. But for Gladys, it was just another day in her life as a lounge singer.

She groggily stumbled out of bed, her long blonde hair still in disarray from the night before. She opened her door to find a metal crate with glass bottles full of fresh semen waiting for her, courtesy of the local Milkman. Attached to the crate was a note that read, "Drink up ya floozie! A delicious dame can't serenade mens hearts and Johnsons on an empty stomach!" - Micky the Milkman.

Gladys smiled and took the crate inside.

Sitting at her vanity, she took as swig from one of the bottles, savoring the taste as the salty yet nutritious man-milk filled her belly. She then snorted a line of cocaine which really awakened her senses.

As she got ready for her day, Gladys turned on her radio to listen to the latest news. The broadcast was filled with updates about the war currently raging in Europe.

"I couldn't believe it when I received the update either folks but it's true! Yesterday, June 25, 1940, France fell to the Nazis! And from what I understand, Philippe Petain, the so-called 'Lion of Verdun' has made a deal with Adolph Hitler stating that Germany will receive 5 million of France's finest 3-holes to be used as breeding mules for the German race. And in return, France shall be split in two, with Germany fully consuming the north and the south becoming a semi-free puppet with Philippe as its head. Yes folks it's a dark day indeed, now only the tiny island nation of Britain stands alone with only her wave ruling royal navy and empire that covers a quarter of the world's surface to serve as the light in these dark times!"

"Oh dear."

Gladys lamented, sending thoughts & prayers to the people of Europe.

The radio continued with the news, but Gladys' attention was caught when the reporter mentioned the Hornywood blockbuster that was still continuing to break box office records months after it's late 1939 release - 'Gone with the Wind'. It was the talk of the town, the historical porn epic starring the irresistible Clark Gable and the insatiable Vivien Leigh.

"Everyone won't stop raving about the fiery sex scenes that make up this cinematic masterpiece!"

The news reporter continued.

"Let's give our listeners a taste of what's got critics and audiences so hot and bothered!"

Gladys eagerly leaned in closer to the radio as the sounds of Vivien's moans filled the airwaves. She closed her eyes and let her hands wander down to her leaking core as the dialogue from the scene played.

"Oh Rhett, please...please don't stop."

Vivien's voice moaned in elegant desperation.

"I need you so badly!"

"You want it rough, don't you Scarlett?"

Clark's voice boomed with authority.

"You want me to take you. To violate you. To ruin you. Don't you, Scarlett?"

Gladys' fingers quickened their pace as she imagined herself in Scarlett's place, begging for Rhett to claim her as his property. The scene ended with a loud seizure-gasmic cry and Gladys' own release following shortly after.

She smiled and let out a content sigh before getting up to start her day. She put on her outfit for the day...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plus-Size-Women-Lingerie-Deep-V-Neck-High-Split-Long-Gown-Dress/1616299334

This dress would've been considered too obscene for the people of 1940 in our world. But in this world, it was considered pretty classy for the time since it didn't expose her nipples as back then, a woman exposing her nipples in public was still seen at taboo.

Yes, even in a hypersexual world such as this, where seeing two people fucking in public had always been a common site, there were still walls that needed to be broken down. Lucky, the attitude towards the female nipple had started to change with the rise of cinema.

It started in 1927 with Clara Bow proudly displaying her nipples during her threesome with Charles Rogers and Richard Arlen in 'Wings' which was the first film to win the Academy Award from Best Picture, Achievement in Visual Effects, Best Stunt, and Best Threesome.

However, it wasn't until the one-two punch of 'The Wizard of Oz' and 'Gone with the Wind' being released in 1939 that the FreeTheNipple movement gained serious traction. There was push back as there always is with these types of things, but it was evidently clear in which way the wind was blowing.

After taking another swig of semen and a line of coke, Gladys sighed contently as she left her apartment and made her way to the club she would be performing at.

Where To Next in This Exploration of Pornography's Golden Age?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)