More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by NotoriousKnave NotoriousKnave

And then?

Give her a ticklegasm

"... But we need to run one last test. Can you lay back down for me?"

"Oh? Sure." And she turns to lay back in her gurney, shuffling a little to get comfortable. You reach down underneath the bed and find the jackpot: a series of belts that cinch down from the outside. These are normally meant to keep patients secure during heavy jostling (such as a helicopter evacuation), but they're also used to keep unruly patients in one spot. You pull them out one by one, and Alexis stutters at the sight of them. "Uh...?"

"Oh, your gurney is a little loose, and I don't want you to roll off during our scans. It's important that you keep still, you know?" She frowns a little but does nothing to stop you as you lace the thick white straps across her body. One belt holds her legs together at the calves, another at the thighs, a third binding her arms to her waist, and another at her shoulders. "I-is this really necessary?!", she blurts out. She looks around quickly for any sign of another person. "Uh-uh-I don't feel okay with this! Where's the nurse?!"

At that moment, you both hear a muffled moan of ecstasy from next door, and Alexis freezes in confusion and terror. "She had to take some personal time." At that moment, your patient slowly opens her mouth to scream.

But instead of inhaling oxygen, she inhales a blast of your mind-melting shroud, and she sputters and coughs. Her body helplessly thrashes against the restraints. You hover before her face and utter a single command:

"You're ticklish."

The gas doesn't do more than stun her, since she isn't used to the effects, so she tries to scream. You dose her again, aiming inside her mouth, repeating the command. "You're ticklish." She is slower this time, and her protests are a little muted.

You gas her a third time. "You're VERY ticklish.", and she just stares at you with clouded eyes. "Being tickled turns you on. It makes you feel so submissive, unable to stop from feeling so good from being tickled. It fries your nerves, torches your brain, roasts your body. Being tickled makes you horny." She helplessly stares at you, somewhere between trance and waking. "And when I snap my fingers, you won't try to yell again. Because you know I'm going to tickle you, over and over, until you cream yourself all over these sheets... and somewhere deep down, you want that. You want that badly.

You snap your fingers and her eyes regain focus, fearfully looking around. "What did you DO to me?? You can't... why?!"

You reach down to her belly and graze a fingernail over it. "Why not?" Her entire body flails once and she squeaks in surprise. "Ooooh, is someone a little sensitive today?", you mock. Her ethnic features darken in embarrassment. "No-no-please-just--" You poke her side and her back arches against the belts, cut off again.

"It's important that our patients are happy with their stay, Alexis. I just want to make you happy!" And you lunge forward and her belly with both hands, clawing and probing at the soft skin underneath. She isn't overweight by any means, but a little layer of fat makes for great handholds. She helplessly laughs at your attack, sobbing cries for peace interrupted by her girly laughter.

You work your way down, attacking every feasible point. From her thighs to the soles of her wrinkled feet, from her boobs to her hips, everywhere you touch causes her to try and squirm away in vain. "NONONOSTOOOOAAA--AAAAAHAHAHAHAAA! Nooooo!" Her hawing laughter and giggling causes a deep, erotic response in the next room... Nicole knows what you're doing, and it sends her pleasure to new heights.

You the helpless patient for the better part of 10 minutes, sweat rolling off her grinning face, and when you give her a few moments to catch her breath? You spray her with pink gas.

Everything below the waist is soaked to the bone. Her face is pulled back in a caricature of the leering clown, with insane laughter that changes in pitch and intensity. Your molesting hands cause her body to squirm with delight in ways she never could've dreamed before, and every screaming orgasm causes the nurse next door to cry out in response.

The English language has no words for how happy and turned on Alexis is. Every time she cums, you reapply your delightful poison, and she can't help but launch into another fit. She hardly notices when you pull her gown aside to enter her. And you ride your patient atop the gurney, the straps chafing against her skin, her hair clinging to her body in sweaty clumps.

Time has ceased to exist when you eventually rise from the Hispanic girl you tortured. She passed out a few moments ago, eyes still leaking tears. Frothing foam leaks from the corners of her lips. Release comes/cums quickly, and you coat her face with your seed. The woman does nothing to stop you.

Damn, what a ride. Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)