More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by wicker wicker

Damn, what a ride. Now what?

Discharge

As you redress, Nicole comes back in. She is a bit flustered, and her cheeks are flushed, but she is smiling in satisfaction.

"Have fun?" you ask.

"Yes, but I prefer YOU!" she says. She looks past you at Alexis and notices the cum on her face. She starts to pout.

"Nicole, lick the cum off of Alexis's face," you say.

"Yes, of course," she says. She walks over and bends over Alexis and starts to lick your cum off of her face.

When she is finished, you have her undo Alexis's straps. "You need to take her temperature, and you need to do it with an anal thermometer." You tell her.

"OK, I think we still have a few of those around. I'll be right back." Nicole kisses you on the cheek and leaves.

You watch Alexis's chest go up and down as drool leaks from her mouth. She starts to stir a bit. A few minutes later, Nicole comes back in. She shows you the thermometer. She walks over to Nicole and rolls her on her side. She slips the thermometer into Alexis's rectum.

Alexis starts to awaken. "Wha...what's...who...."

"Calm down Alexis," you say. "Nicole is just taking your temperature, and you prefer your temperature being taken anally."

"Um, OK," said Alexis wiping the drool from her chin.

Nicole finishes and looks at the thermometer. "98.8."

"Good," you say. "Alexis thank you for sharing with us you love being tied up and tickled during foreplay. You begged me to strap you down and tickle you, and it turned you on so much, you passed out."

"Um, OK," said a confused Alexis. "I'm not sure why I told you that or asked you to do...do that to me."

"You don't care who knows it," you say. "You said you had gone a whole two days without an orgasm, and you were itching for one. In fact, you want another right now. You want Nicole here to strap you down and tickle you. Don't you?"

Alexis blushed and swallowed hard. "Um..." she started breathing heavily again. "OK."

"Nicole, get to work," you command.

Without saying a word, Nicole straps Alexis the the bed. She moved down to Alexis's feet and started tickling one of them.

Alexis started laughing and moaning at the same time.

what do you do while this happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)