More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by NotoriousKnave NotoriousKnave

Where do you go?

Go to Alexis, another patient

You quickly peruse the clipboard. The next patient is named Alexis Joiner, a 24-year-old Hispanic who suffered a severe case of heat exhaustion in the local national park, and has spent the day on IV fluids getting her strength back. The sun's starting to come up so it's time to make sure she's okay, maybe offer breakfast and see if the woman can be discharged.

You chuckle a little at that last word and think of other "discharges" that can happen. Nicole glances over her shoulder and gives you a teasing, inquiring look. You wink. She winks back. God, what a day.

At the other far end of the floor, you knock once or twice before opening the door and letting yourselves in. Your patient is sitting on the edge of the bed and staring out of the window at the rising sun. Her hospital gown hides her body, but you instantly deduce that she's a shorter woman, probably no more that 5'5". Her black hair is colored ombré, ending at the tips with a dark blonde. She turns to face you and smiles. "Good morning!", she chirps. Nicole smiles in return while you check her vitals.

"How did you sleep, dear?", Nicole asks. "Oh, I was great! You should've just let me go home. I felt fine." "Your judgement is clouded when you've been baking in the sun for hours, Alexis", the nurse wryly comments. "You were better off here. Uh, Orderly, can you remove the IV?"

You approach the bed and nod politely as you reach for her arm. She doesn't seem particularly interested in you, which has been typical for you up until last night, but at least Alexis is polite. You pull the IV from her wrist and also retrieve the heart monitor clipped to her finger. Her natural scent drifts across your nostrils - not the kind of body odor that comes with days without bathing, but the kind that comes from just working up a sweat. A hormonal scent. And it elicits a hormonal response from you. The Hispanic girl's fate is sealed.

"Nurse", you frown, "let's run these numbers again and make sure there's no changes." Nicole's confusion only shows for a moment before she nods in agreement. "Absolutely, uh, Alexis? We'll be right back." "Okay!"

You step out into the hallway again, your secret lover trailing you, and you notice the patient turning to look outside again right as you shut the door. "What's up...?", Nicole mutters.

You step closer and exhale slowly, hissing "Nooooothiiiingggg..." as a cloud of green dulls her senses. Her jaw immediately loosens and her pupils shrink to the size of periods. "... You're horny again, Nicole. There's an abandoned room next door. Go see to your needs." She whispers "Yesss, Masssterrr..." and walks stiff-legged down the hall. You note the way that her pants are starting to cling to the bottom of her ass. As she slips into a room, you see her hand immediately reach down to her waistline. "Someone doesn't waste time," you note. "It's not like she hasn't done this before."

You re-enter the room and your prey turns back around, smiling. "Am I good?" You reply "Oh, you're fine..."

And then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)