More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Giant Latex Gloves...

You'd probably been in the darkened room for about an hour now. The gloves holding you up showed no signs of tiring, no signs that there were any flaws in their supernatural stamina.

It appeared that now that you took to their advances, they savored the opportunity to tease you...

The hyperinflated gloves you initially found so intimidating were oddly appealing now that they seemed to take point in your situation.

You felt the cool trickle down your back as the bottle of lube doused you liberally. You turned over your shoulder to see the bottle bobbing back towards the front of your body. In the meantime, one of the giant gloves happily smeared the lube all over your backside. You are knocked forward by the a little bit, but in the same moment—you experienced the cold, oily feeling all over your chest, crotch, and thighs. Just as you are pushed forward, the giant glove at your chest pushes you back, sandwiching you between the two giant gloves.

Even as this is happening, it doesn't stop the Isotoners from continuing to jack you off. You look down, peering through the translucent glove at the otherwise pristine gloves at your midsection. You realize for the first time that you're getting lube all over your mother's nice white leather gloves. You're not exactly sure how often she wears these things, but it's not as if a substance like this is going to just disappear.

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but…you guys are gonna clean everything up, right?" One of the regular size latex gloves approaches you, grabbing you by the chin as the two massive gloves lube up your entire body. You're not sure that this is an answer, but at the moment, it's not your biggest concern.

Each of the other gloves holding you in place begin to let go, allowing the two giant gloves to make sure every inch of you is covered below the neck. A couple more squirts of lube assure that you're well coated, and you look up at a vanity mirror to see your own body gleaming in the dim light.

You don't think you're imagining things when the two giant gloves seem to begin growing again, making themselves even bigger, to the point where you're sure the thin latex can't stretch any further without breaking.

"Um…I like the idea and all, but don't you think those things are gonna hurt if they snap?"

In response, the pair of red leather gloves from the beginning approach with the magic book, holding it open to a brand-new spell. You can barely read the small words without the angle from the candlelight that you had earlier, but as soon as you open your mouth to say something about it, the curtains in the bedroom's front window flap open.

Apparently darkness wasn't going to be a requirement for this new spell. Looking down at the page, you realize that it's a growth spell. You go over the details quickly, finding that it calls for an interesting ingredient: a man's sperm. The Isotoners jack you harder, and you find yourself laughing at the foresight of these enchantments. With the expert hands working over your dick, there's no way that you're going to deprive them of the required ingredient.

You moan a little, trying to focus on the spell. You realize, of course, that you're being taken advantage of, but with a room full of magical slippery latex gloves, you're not really sure that you would want it any other way.

The leather gloves are pushing you closer and closer to orgasm, and by now, the giant hands seem to realize their positive effect on your libido. You take a deep breath and do your best to recite the spell, spitting out words that sound vaguely Latin, but with something of an archaic sound that you don't have the linguistic knowledge to pinpoint. Still, your reading of the original spell seemed to work well enough, so you didn't expect there would be a problem.

Just as you read the magic words, the white leather gloves go into overdrive. Your upper body is pressed tighter and tighter between the two giant gloves, and the opening of the glove at your chest is placed just perfectly to have you shoot inside it when you come.

The left Isotoner beats you off furiously now as its mate grabs your ass. Your arms are clamped against you between the two gigantic gloves, whose wafer thin latex still worries you since the spell hasn't yet taken effect. You're seconds away from exploding now, but there's just one thing missing — something you'd asked for earlier.

"Spank me." You mutter, quietly at first. You feel the orgasm coming, and the gloves don't immediately obey. They're teasing you, and it's like they want to hear you say it again. Louder. "Spank me… spank me, spank me, spank me… please, spank me!"

And now, you are graciously obliged. The Isotoner that had been grabbing your ass slaps at your cheek while a pair of latex gloves slap the other, alternating in succession. You moan in glee, and pump cum into the cuff of the giant glove in front of you.

You don't notice the effect at first, too wrapped up in your orgasm to tell exactly what's happening. But as the wave passes, you realize the ultrathin glove is no longer as translucent. It's no longer so ultrathin, taking on a soft, rubbery give that a normal-sized glove would have. You successfully applied the growth spell, and it literally resulted in a giant glove of the same gauge proportion of the original latex ones that had been playing with you.

The glove at your back pushes you forward as the one in front of you grows yet again, stretching out until it's half your height from the wrist cuff to the tip of the middle finger. You're literally pushed onto the thing, and your freed arms wrap around the digits as you slump forward onto it-- your trust of the giant latex hand complete after experiencing such a sensual release. It could probably crush the life out of you right now, and it wouldn't any difference. You'd die happy.

It lifts you into the air, and when you look down and under it, you notice the cuff systematically dripping your magically charged cum on to other gloves one at a time.

Other things start shifting around your mother's room, and with this new development in play, you wonder if the enchantments have a plan to apply your new growth fuel to something else.

Bigger everything!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)