More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Balloonymous Balloonymous

Bigger everything!

Sea of latex

From your vantage point, you noticed the various objects atop the furniture levitate only to get stored somewhere, clearing the room of as many obstructions as possible. The sperm you gleefully donated was slowly dripping down on the other black latex gloves below, which began expanding to the same massive size as the one you were hugging. A pair became two, which became half a dozen and so on.

Eventually, all of them had been treated to your magic, and had somewhat landed on the ground. As they wiggled and entwined their long fingers around, the floor of the bedroom looked like a massive sea of slippery, rubbery latex. With their newfound size, they reached halfway up the room. The bed, the drawers and any other furniture had been swallowed, buried under their girth. You could only stare in awe.

Slowly, the glove you were hugging tipped backward. Your legs lost contact with the overinflated palm, you were left dangling only by the strength of your arms, still slick with the rubber shine, gripping the rubber digits. Another glance down, the “floor” wasn’t so far away. But if it keeps rotating back, soon you’ll be to take the plunge.

“Just to be sure… you’ll cushion my fall, right?”

With that question, your ride flipped back, forcing you to let go. You did scream in the heat of the moment. Fortunately, the gloves below did safely catch you, making you sink deeply before bouncing you back up. You were sent flying a handful of times before you lost enough momentum to rest on the wiggly floor, slightly indenting it.

You flopped onto your back with some difficulties, the rubber shine negated any friction and grip you could have otherwise. The movements from the gloves under you would sometimes make you slip and slide slightly. Looking up, the red gloves, the white isotoners and the remaining giant gloves were hovering above you. A glance to the only window of the room half burrowed gave you very low hope of using it as an impromptu escape route, and let’s forget about the inward opening door, this won’t budge.

So you directed your attention back to the master gloves above, just in time to see the black one slams on top of you, sandwiching you between two soft rubbery cushions of air-filled latex. The digits of the one below you rubbed you slowly and sensually, while the hand on top slid frictionlessly back and forth. Any movements you tried were denied by their supernatural strength.

“What else… do you want… from me?” You managed to grunt through your almost shut mouth. In response, one of the white leather gloves dove inside the cuff of the hand pinning you down, and massaged your still hard dick. You gasped at the sensation, still sensitive from the previous orgasm that had just occurred. “Truce! I call a truce!”

This last plea seemed to work as the glove above floated off, giving you some breathing space. The white isotoners greeted your vision and rubbed themselves together before slowly splitting apart. The threads that were created were unmistakable. They had jizz all over them. Yours, obviously. “What are you--”

Before you could finish, they dove between your legs, rubbing themselves against your dick and your balls. You threw your head back at the sudden treatment, moaning in the process. They deliberately rubbed every inch, nook and cranny of your sexual organ. At first, it felt nice, but quickly, the pleasure began ramping up, making you pants more and more. The alien pleasure fogging your mind, unsure of what was happening.

Until you felt it. Your dick was growing slightly more erect from each of your heartbeat, your balls felt fuller by the second, the isotoners feeling ever so smaller, even if a little, around your penis, etc. They were applying the growth fuel to yourself!

The white gloves retreated, leaving your raging boner to the mercy of the cold air. A glance at it showed it hadn’t grown massively, but it was still an inch and a half longer, with the girth accompanying it. “Good lord”, you dropped under your breath.

You could barely think straight with this massive thing begging for your attention, for release. You heard a snap overhead, grabbing your attention. Looking up at the red leather gloves, you saw them flick and point at the giant black glove. In response, you heard it stretch as it grew even bigger. You stared in awe, mouth agape as the huge monstrosity expanded to be almost as tall as you from cuff to digits, once again taking a slight transparent tinge. In length, it was filling half the room, with a width larger than your mother’s bed.

It began dropping toward you. You did not even attempt to dodge it. How could you anyway, you were still incredibly slippery. It slammed atop of you, forcing you to sink deeply in the airy latex floor under you. It took off immediately, forcing you to bounce up with it. At the apex of your jump, it slammed against you and pinned you once again, forcing you deeper. That release made you fly even higher. You’d think that, with the it used, you’d have been crushed or crippled by this point, but the pressure never once was painful.

It repeated this maneuver for a third time, making you bounce so high you could almost touch the ceiling. This time, however, you landed on your back atop the gargantuan glove. Before you could do anything, two of its digits bent inwards and pinned your arms aside, locking you in a t-pose. You tried to free yourself, but gave up when it increased the pressure. You were stuck with your member proudly pointing up, throbbing and awaiting release.

The leather gloves approached you slowly, gently rubbing every part of you below neck level. Everything, except for the one thing you’d want them to rub, that is.

“Come on, what’s the holdup?”, you stated in frustration. “Please, do something already!”

One of the white gloves got closer to your sensitive member, and with a single digit, began to very slowly rub back and forth only the underside of the tip of your gland. You were panting a storm at this point, the situation driving you insane. You had enough. “Make me fucking cum, god damnit!”

Your scream of anguish was replaced with a powerful moan as the teasing glove grabbed your dick and gave you one rapid and straight pump from top to bottom. After a hot moment, it gave another tight back and forth, making you twitch. It felt heavenly, and you found yourself on the verge of your second orgasm of the night from that alone.

Unfortunately, the isotoner retreated after that. Anger boiled inside of you at being teased this badly and as you looked across your body, you noticed a square-shaped object floating innocently. Your clouded judgement couldn’t quite make out what it was, until it ripped apart, releasing the content. With a direct line of sight, you realized you were looking at a condom.

“What is that for?” The condom floated down and kissed the tip of your dick. It rapidly unrolled, eating two-third of your dick and squeezing nicely. Before you could say anything, you felt it pump itself up and down, jacking you off. Your head went back to rest against your latex mount. You were getting incredibly close to release, your hips bouncing in an attempt to assist the protective equipment.

The black glove under you tipped forward and held you in a standing up position by the arms. The pair of red leather gloves floated to your ankle before grabbing them and pulling you slightly off the latex. You couldn’t form any sentence to ask what they were doing, not that it mattered, you could feel yourself going past the point of no return, sputtering a series of “yeses” and “cumming” semi-incoherently.

As a final act, you felt something sting both of your ultra sensitive asscheeks hard as the white isotoners gave you a double mighty slap. You howled in a mixture of pain and absolute pleasure as your cock pumped your seed powerfully in the condom. You were a hanging entity, muscles twitching and spasming uncontrollably while the condom greedily drank each of your powerful shots, to bloat up bigger.

You had no clue how long it lasted, every few seconds the white gloves gave you another slap just to prolong your orgasmic pleasure as much as possible. And you happily released for as long as your body and these supernatural entities demanded it.

Finally, you finally felt the last of your sperm leaving you, your dick thankfully back to its original size. You had a hard time catching your breath after this one, your vision completely hazy. A moan was out of you when the condom still snuggly hugging you below began to slowly float away with a tight grip to seal all of your jizz inside. With a wet pop, the feeling instantly left you.

The bloated condom floated up and proudly presented its prize to you. The thing had taken a rounded shape as big as your head, and was completely filled with your latest release. You weren’t sure why it bothered to collect it all as consciousness began to slowly slip away from you, your body completely pooped after tonight.

A normal looking latex glove floated to it and dipped a finger in the viscous liquid. When it retracted, you saw no trace of your cum on it, as it had absorbed it already. Immediately, it grew to the size of all other gloves below. Your eyes were shutting down as you murmured : “The enchantment… still active…?” The glove gave you a giant thumbs up before you lost consciousness.

Where to from this point on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)