More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Getting Pulled Over

Lauren kept the gas pedal pressed with her red high heels on way to her interview. It was a 45 zone and she was pushing close to 80. So far, she hadn't seen any signs of life besides some cattle on these lengthy country back roads. If she hadn't spent so long getting ready this morning she might have had more time. She just had to get this job and she knew what it was going to take. Lauren made sure her make up was just perfect and not a single hair was out of place on her brunette head. She had to dress just a little bit sexy while still being professional in her business power suit jacket with matching skirt.

Endless fields seemed to fly by as Lauren made up for lost time by cutting through this country town that she couldn't even remember the name of. She even tossed the box from her breakfast sandwich right out the window figuring no one was looking anyway. Although the roads seemed to go on and on she had already cut 45 minutes off her trip she thought while smiling to her self.

Just when Lauren was starting to get back on schedule things took a turn for the worse. After taking a rather shady bend going far above the speed limit a pair of blue lights began flashing in her mirror. "Shit!" She cursed out loud before slowing down and pulling over to the side of the barren road. The police car looked like something out of Mayberry and an officer got out from each side.....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)