More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Get ready to get on the shuttle

The football game today is a home game, so it's taking place at your school's own stadium. But with the college campus stuck in the middle of town, that means that the stadium is actually a pretty significant distance away. Once, back when you were a freshman, you actually tried to walk to the stadium, thinking it would take a half hour at most. That was a pretty big mistake. The walk was closer to an hour and a half, and by the time you got to the game all the best seats had been taken and the game was already underway. You don't plan to make that mistake again.

Last week the school announced the sign up for a shuttle to be taken out to the stadium for the GIT game. You and some of your friends from the floor agreed to go all together to the game, and getting there by shuttle was just the most obvious way to go. You all agreed to meet in the common area of your floor, by the stairwell.

You find once you arrive in the common area that everyone else has already shown up. There are six people going besides you: Marlena, Alicia, Kate, Susanna, Wally, and Matt. Everyone is decked out in school colours, the bright yellow-and-red of the college. None of them look too bored or frustrated, so you can't be that late. It'll be good to get on your way, since the game is starting in about an hour.

Each one of the girls looks fantastic. Marlena has her thick curls done up in a wild ponytail and she's wearing thermal leggings with a school sweater. Alicia, surprisingly, has dressed a little less conservatively than her roommate, wearing a tight yellow top and a knee-length red skirt. She's also got red and yellow markings in face paint under her eyes, and there's something about it that looks really nice to you. Kate has gone all out, as usual. She's wearing a low-cut flannel shirt that shows off her bust and a pair of thick golden short shorts. It's hard to keep your eyes off of all the skin she's showing, but you think you succeed. Susanna is dressed stylishly, but unfortunately not with as much skin as you'd like to have seen. She's wearing a sweater with the name of your school on it in thick yellow letters, and she's wearing tight jeans with tall boots. It's impossible for you to decide which of the women looks the best.

"Oh, great, Andrew's here," Susanna says. "Now we can get going. Where's the shuttle supposed to be picking us up?"

"Yeah, thanks for waiting, guys," you say. "I think most of the group is waiting at the quad. The bus is supposed to come in about ten minutes, so we better hurry."

No one argues with that. Thankfully the quad is only a few minutes away from your dorm building, so the seven of you arrive with time to spare. It looks like there're over a hundred people all waiting to go to the game by shuttle. The stands are going to be totally packed between this crowd and everyone else getting to the stadium on their own. It looks as though today is shaping up to be a great day out with your friends.

The shuttle buses arrive, and one by one each of you climbs on. Soon the bus rumbles to life again and sets off for the stadium.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)