More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do you do with the day?

Get a text to spend a night out with Alice

You just finish your conversation with Kiera when your phone buzzes again. It's a text from Alice, the best athlete on your swim team. The two of you have hung out a few times before, but never very often, and usually it was in a group setting, so it's a bit of a surprise to see it.

"Hey girl," the text reads. "Thinking about going out tonight. There's a club that doesn't card up the street from my house. You down?"

You like the sound of that. Moreover, it makes you feel kinda nice that Alice is inviting you. More than a little bit of that, you're sure, is the fact that Alice is drop-dead gorgeous, with a fantastically toned body and a cute pageboy-type brown haircut. The way you spy on her after swim practice in the locker rooms and the shower probably should have tipped you off about your true tastes even before last night. How you never realized it is beyond you.

"That sounds great!" you text back. "Can I come by yours to do some drinking before?"

"You know it," Alice texts. "Excited. Looking forward to it!"

This could be the opportunity you were looking for. You're excited about tonight, too, but probably not for the same reason that Alice is.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)