More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bambiatsh Bambiatsh

Who are you and what comes next

Gerry Schwarz, 19 Year old troublemaker

Bullying, Stealing, School skipping. Getting in trouble was always one of your talents. You were alway quite tall for your age with dark brown, short hair, and a average figure. Without a toned body you were still able to break a few noses. Your clothing style was always a bit punky, with mainly black clothes, ripped jeans and what ever you could afford or get your hands on.

Teacher hate you but also kind of felt bad as they knew you had quite some problems at home. Your Mother is a Stripper who were often to busy or drunk to give you a good childhood while you never met your father. At first you were the loser that was made fun of because of his whore mother, but as you started to use your fist instead of mouth, people understood that they better not fuck around with you.

You are no virgin and even once you fucked one of your mothers friends, but you never really had a lasting relationship.
A
lso you are pretty fucked up in your head. Thats why you thought that was just one of your naughty dreams when you woke up. But after leaving your bed you find a strange letter on the crate next to it, which is a pathetic replacement for a table. On top of it is written: "NOT A DREAM" what makes you really curious. You sit down on your bed again and start reading the inside:

"It was not a dream. In this World you are indeed allowed to use any woman over 18 as your toilet and they will even clean you like its the most natural thing. There are no limits who you may use, even your own relatives, celebrities and politicians are okay, but you should aim for their mouths as they may get offended if they think you are trying to not hit on purpose. Also, before you think you may just make a perverse game out of this: This is not a free ticket to fuck anybody and its pretty weird if you get a boner while you use them. So if you really want to get off you should try to do that without them noticing. Have Fun Pal -God"

Whoever was trying to prank you, they really thought everything through. But how would they make you dream this weird stuff? Anyway you decide on getting a breakfast first.

What do you find in the Kitchen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)