More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BelleHades BelleHades

Reply from: ........

Gene Plutoniumn, Male, Dream Partner is Ideal Daughter, Paizuri Cumshots

Gene stayed up all night as he usually does. Then he got this email several hours ago, finally coming back after being distracted by three rounds of hiccups because his body is a REBELLIOUS PIECE OF-- Ahem.

Parallel Lovers? Seriously? This is the email that had been annoying him for the past couple weeks ever since Valentine's Day?

Upon reading more closely all it asked for was a name, his gender, what his idea of a dream girl was, and... favorite fetish? Hawt.

Name: Gene Plutoniumn

Sex: Male

Description of Ideal Partner:

An ideal partner, huh? Hm... Gene looked up from his phone at his closed bedroom door. He was truly alone and no one could possibly interrupt or catch him. An unlikely situation since it was the middle of the night, sure.

His stare lingered at his door, mildly hoping against all reality that someone, especially some incestuous Alabama girl as fucked in the head as he is, would magically appear and walk in all horny or some shit. Satisfied knowing that he was truly alone, he looked back down at his phone, and tapped the reply button on his email app.

Description of Ideal Partner: Look, I'mma be honest here. I apologize if I make you throw up in your mouth (or your equivalent to one), but I'm really fucking lonely. I'm already a mid-thirties perma-virgin. Had things gone my way the way I wanted to, when they wanted to, the email I'm replying to would have never been sent to me. I should've had like, a million big titty -loving, paizuri-loving goth daughters or some shit by now. But since we're here now, I might as well make the best of it.

Somewhere out there, there's a version of me that had enough social competence to have had a hot adult daughter by now. Here's the ideal mate part: She's my biological daughter, and almost exactly like me in this universe, including favorite foods, mannerisms, interests, personality, has a near-identical creative worldbuilding project as mine, genocidal hatred of prudes and sexaphobes (not to be confused with Aces, obviously), etc, etc, etc; with a few exceptions (hence the 'almost' part ;) ). I'm really attracted to girls with the name Amy, or girls whose name starts with a K, or girls named after underworld goddesses; I've heard women named after goddesses tend to be utterly ethereal and chaotic forces, And I LOVE chaos and mayhem and mischief!

She loves to cook, she's super dominant, but in an "extra gentle femdom" kind of way, so she's not into BDSM. She is also a total nympho with absolutely zero inhibitions, zero sexual boundaries, zero shame, and is sexually interested exclusively in me only forever. An extra gentle femdomme sex , if such a daughter can exist. She enjoys dressing as slutty as possible as much as she can, but in some tasteful or tactful way as to not look like a porn star. Super sexually aggressive towards me in a casual and voyeuristic way. Whatever I want, she wants too. Also super emo, with all the cool goth/emo styles. Prefers chubby guys like me, also exclusively prefers , and hates penii longer than 6 inches (but okay with any kind of girth, shape, or thickness), most comfortable with my penis. Definitely not a virgin, very experienced. Hates rough sex or fast sex. Hates bras, hates underwear. Total financial independence, willing to be the breadwinner. Super loving and nurturing towards me only. Maximum patience for me and our stuff, and only me and our stuff; fulfills the "ginger spitfire" stereotype with anything else. Similarly, nothing but pure wholesomeness for me and our stuff and our close friends and loved ones, but total bitch to everyone else. Knows how to game any system so she can someday lead us, and hopefully everyone else, to better lives. Has no problem beating rapists to a pulp, even at the risk of charges. Can also equally beat prudes and sexaphobes to a pulp, but only if she can get away with it. In incidences when she can't, she will take any and every possible opportunity to offend them and trigger them as much as possible and feed off their rage and tears, but knows which ones to avoid as to avoid getting hurt by them. One track mind like I do. Bisexual just enough so she can intuitively figure out what makes girls anywhere tick and how to get them into my pants with a 100% success rate, if possible; especially if I can get free paizuri. Loves me for being non-mono. Unabashed and vehement advocate of free love freedom like I am. Total obsession with paizuri like I do; I like to recieve paizuri rather than give, so naturally she would prefer to give me paizuri than to let me do any of the thrusting. Constantly lusts to have my hot cum in her cleavage. Perfectly OK with pearl necklace (the cum kind) too.

Physically, no older than 21. She's short like me, maybe 3 inches taller. All natural redheaded irish ginger. Biiiiiig juicy titties; E-cups. Super pale skin, ghost nipples, lots of freckles, a few tasteful, sentimental tattoos. Chubby, but not obese. Suuuuuper fertile, for obvious reasons; hates BC for the same reason. (If inbreeding is unsupported or otherwise too risky, I probably wouldn't mind someone sterile then). Also, full fledged adult, but stopped aging between 6 to 10 years ago; having gained her breast size as a result of physically being an early bloomer like my sister was and enjoying every bit of it and the attention they got her from older guys. Has to wear hearing aids like I do, but also treats it as a luxury like I do; turning off unwanted noises like high pitched screeching (which is fingernals on chalkboard for me lol) is soooo satisfying. Doesn't do that to me tho, completely willing to endure almost anything dumb I might do or say.

So, yeah. My desires in a nutshell. And to be honest? I hate it here in my dimension/universe. Reality is so dreary and drab here. And becoming more dangerous for disableds like me. :/ A while back, I saw some online sex adventure story depicting this kind of thing, and one chapter described pocket dimensions...

I know that continuing to date my dream girl will require payment, but... Is there some additional, higher tier where we can pay to "graduate" from this app and move in together and live happily ever after? Being able to live in an another universe is all I want as of late. Are there any universes similar to the one I came up with depicted in my worldbuilding project, one that doesn't already have a version of me there? Would it be possible to create that as a pocket dimension/universe? Since your service is income-based, I think we might be able to afford it? I'd love to see that binary sunset around my favorite star, for example.

Back when he was this hypothetical daughter's age, he always wanted to spawn a big happy family with dozens of offspring. He used to be huuuuge into the whole older woman thing, but as he got older, he realized he just prefers age gaps in general, before eventually settling on lusting for fictional daughters.

Favorite Personal Fetish:

Well, Gene had touched on it earlier in his dream partner description, but now he had the chance to truly channel the deepest, darkest, most depraved depths of his mind.

Favorite Personal Fetish: , especially F/D, paizuri/titty fucking, especially cumming between the titties (NOT from a jizzillion miles on high like in faaaaaar too much paizuri porn here on Earth). Also, mutual free use, so I take it that kinda makes us switches? I'm okay with that. I HATE anything to do with butts tho. No buttsecks, no doggy style; I want absolutely NOTHING to do with rear ends. Similarly, blowjobs; I really dont want my dick surrounded by teeth. I'm kinda willing to be coaxed out of my comfort/squeamish zone to be able to giver her oral though, since making her happy as she makes me is one of my priorities.

What can he say, Gene was always the biggest lover, boobs guy, and horndog he knew. Sadly he all too well knew how reality works and how likely this was to be some elaborate scam. It's one of the reasons he hated reality with a violent passion.

And with that, it was time to go to bed, so he clicked send, turned off his phone and went to sleep.

...

...

Proserpina Plutonium snickered at the email on her browser. Seriously? This had been the email that's been bothering her non-stop for all of the past couple weeks since Singles Awareness Day? She couldn't help but giggle to herself over worrying about nothing. She glanced over the message again. It seemed like it could be a concept for a sci-fi movie or TV show.

Her father would probably love to see a movie like that. He'd always been into the sci-fi and fantasy stuff. But alas, he hasn't been the same since his disability derailed his career prospects; a depressed shell of his former self after his airliner pilot dreams from childhood never came to fruition.

Proserpina and her mom had always tried pushing Gene Plutonium into politics, due to how his astrology charts kept turning out, yet his depression drained all his motivation. Even mom being his adopted sister wasn't enough to motivate him into running for office. They were at least grateful to have moved away from Denver to be able to hide the true nature of their family. Even if Gene had obeyed and succeeded, all their relatives would still hate them. Rural Minnesota on its own was nothing to laugh about, however. Plenty of prude abound, useful only for a good kick in the ass

"Ugh..." Proserpina moaned, disgusted.

Proserpina was STILL upset that the political environment in her country was devolving so fast. It was becoming increasingly life-threatening.

And speaking of family relations, Proserpina had always tried throwing herself at her father. Yet he was always too terrified, or maybe mildly prudish, for fear of pissing off Aunt Mom, despite her repeated assurances she loved the idea. Or maybe he was afraid of getting discovered by some snitch; something he was much more likely to be afraid of. They were luc--

Hic

Proserpina growled. This was he--

Hic

Her third bout of--

Hic

Hiccups today. She was rapidly getting pissed off at her body's unhealthy... Obsession. With. Fucking. Hiccups!

Hic

Proserpina still sitting on her bed, her phone still in her hands, she looked up to her left, now enduring yet another damn bout of hiccups, at her closed bedroom door, hoping against all reality that her father would finally come to his senses and walk in all horny or some shit.

But then, he'd be walking in on her hiccuping. She was dressed very loosely, so while her father would have a GLORIOUS view of her juicy assets she was so proud of to have inherited from her mom, and her pearl "necklace" tattoo just above her cleavage, he'd probably be turned off by the hiccups, despite the jiggling tiddies. She looked down, and felt lonely. Despite not being a virgin, she still had never had the sensation of hot cum overflowing her cleavage. Never had any form of tittyfucking. She desperately craved having hot older men cum between her boobs. Especially her father's. Knowing her father's propensity for laziness, she would have done anything to be able to massage her father's dick with her boobs... If only it wasn't so HUGE! Based on what Aunt Mom told her, Gene's dick was porn star size. Yuck. That meant ripping her vajayjay apart when doing the vanilla. Ouch!

Hic

She wanted to just SCREAM at her body, but she was the night owl here. Neither of her parents were, and she didn't want to wake mom up, the only fully hearing person in the fam. Gene stays up past midnight sure, but he still has to go to the shitty King McBurger job he had, that he always complained about it. He came close to quitting in 2018, but the franchise company backtracked on their changes, allowing all his old favorites to stay. The nearby KMcB the next town over reopened and took back it's staff and customers his job was temporarily to take on after some initial lease confusion or some shit.

Speaking of willing to do anything... Still hiccuping, Proserpina looked back down on her phone, on the email she still had open.

Finding perfect partners in alternate dimensions, huh? Maybe there's a universe out there where another Proserpina had a hornier father. But then, she'd have to compete with that Proserpina to be the top woman driving his life. She had always wanted to be able to take care of him, even if he laid with other gals. Maybe help him find some too. She definitely had tons of experience in back in her old school days of helping guys get their crushes, talking all their crushes out of their shells and into said guys' pants. She especially enjoyed hooking shy guys with dommes, rare as dommes were in school. For the non-dommes tho, she enjoyed being a bitch to them in all the right ways just to get them into their admirers' pants. She was especially proud of being able to help hook up a lesbian couple once without needing to act bitchy, neither of whom looked too bad themselves. She was 19 now, having just had her birthday a couple days ago, so no more school for her. She rejected higher education due to her sheer dislike of homework, knowing she'd just flunk out from not doing them. She also was frustrated as hell that while she could get all the sex she wanted, no guy wanted to stay with her, or even be romantic. So while she wouldn't die a virgin, she did anticipate remaining forever alone...

She was glad that in her astrology charts, the sun was already over one degree in Pisces, and she loved everything about being a Pisces. Dreamy romantic nature, all the waves and ebbs and flows of beautiful emotions, all that sexy stuff. Her father was a Scorpio, also a water sign like Pisces, and because of her father, she wanted nothing other than a Scorpio for a partner if she couldn't be with Gene himself.

"Lé siiiiiigh..." Proserpina whispered in fake romantic French. And it was already almost sunrise.

Name, gender, ideal dream partner, and... fetish?

Name: Prosepina Plutonium

Sex: Female

Description of Ideal Partner: A version of my father who is (mostly) just like me, but has never had any real luck with the ladies. Must be a Scorpio! Must also be kind, introverted, and have all that sexy stuff I have about myself, such as same interests, personality, etc. I'd love to be able to take care of him like my Aunt Mom does for my universe's version of my dad. I have kinda high standards tho, is that okay? I think we both should; I HATE when people settle for less than ideal partners who will most likely end up treating them like shit. I enjoy being a bitch to meanies tho; think he'll enjoy that?

She did mean that by the way. She once got detention in freshman year for punching a girl to pulp when she overheard her calling a couple "disgusting" for making out in the hallways between classes. She also fondly remembered kicking the ass of a much taller guy in for flashing her a hateful salute in senior year. She was grateful he was smart enough to tell his friends not to fuck with her afterwards. She also giggled when she pissed off countless teachers for advocating maximum free love. That earned her a stern lecture from Aunt Mom, about being careful who to tell that too. The free love thing was something she made her scifi worldbuilding project all about. Her father attaining political success and moving the family to her favorite planet, Pluto. She saw something like that, not involving her father, obviously on an erotica site once, which was pretty kewl. She hoped nothing bad happened to its author, there was a long period of inactivity before he or she started posting chapters again. Which reminded her...

Description of Ideal Partner: A version of my father who is (mostly) just like me, but has never had any real luck with the ladies. Must be a Scorpio! Must also be kind, introverted, all that sexy stuff I have about myself, such as same interests, personality, etc. I'd love to be able to take care of him like my Aunt Mom does for my universe's version of my dad. I have kinda high standards tho, is that okay? I think we both should; I HATE when people settle for less than ideal partners who will most likely end up treating them like shit. I enjoy being a bitch to meanies tho; think he'll enjoy that?

Also, I'm worried about my family's safety. Do you have any additional tiers we can pay for, so we can "graduate" and move in with our partners? Or some pocket universe you can make that makes my worldbuilding project come to life, that we can move to together? My world's political situation keeps deteriorating rapidly. Is there any sort of dimensional or multiversal refugee thing for families of the involved lovers? Your services are income-based, right? I'm confident we can work together on a good payment plan... :)

Now for the last one.

"Favorite fetish? Heheheh..." Proserpina was more than likely a bigger pervert than the sender. She constantly had guys telling her to fuck off when she got too sexual with them. Very few actually reciprocated. In truth it came across as overly , admittedly. She wish she didn't have to constantly beat people up for telling her to cover up. Had she had her way, she could be a total sex addict and not have to worry about rejection. She snorted; according to stereotype, guys the world over were eternally sex starved sex addicts. She remembered seeing something online on how often women got touched by passerbys. Not in her region, apparently.

Only guy even remotely close to supersexual was her creepy old guy neighbor behind her on the other side of her bedroom wall, in the next unit over. She liked older guys, sure, but this guy gave her extra creepy vibes, but tolerated it only since it was her only source of offline sexual attention. She always had a hunch to turn him in because something felt off every time she went there for free older man dick. She couldn't beat him to a pulp since no one else for dozens of miles around seemed to want her, especially for more than just sex. Even then, just calling emergency services could potentially out their family. Maybe that fucking depressing paragraph in that email was on to something?

"Fuck it." She decided to embrace the deepest, darkest, most depraved depths of her mind, deleting her previous snarky response to it. She also finally noticed she wasn't hiccuping anymore.

Favorite Personal Fetish: titjobs. Maybe inbreeding. That thing that sounds like free love but much more kinky? Was that free use? Having that both ways would be nice. I would happily gently domme over a guy if that meant we could use each other. Since my ideal partner might be a virgin given my criteria above, I don't mind helping him out of his comfort zone. No butt stuff tho please! Creeper in the apartment behind me likes that shit way too much, and I've always found rear play, both doggystyle and buttsex, to be total turn offs.

There. Done, and sent. Proserpina tiredly rubbed her eyes as the joy of fooling around went away, growing serious as she took out her hearing aids, and fapped herself to sleep so she wouldn't have as much horniness when she woke up. Ideally, anyway.

.

Ding ding!

"We got a match!"

Janet Dane was just your average interdimensional super-being, in a cubicle in a giga-sized office room of vast extent. This room was dedicated to Earth 1151, one of the more unfortunate Earths in the multiverse. Her row of cubicles was dubbed "Alabama Row 6", a series of rows matching lonely sick fucks with extra-dimensional versions of family members. This was one of the more exciting series of cubicle rows in some respects, due to how taboo it was for the inhabitants of Earth. There weren't many office rooms for the Universe 1151 floor, due to earthlike planets similar to Earth being impossibly and depressingly rare for U-1151. Needless to say, they were on the higher floors of their multidimensional office skyscraper, which was just one of an infinite number of them of varying shapes and sizes, hence the multidimensionality.

"Let's see here..." Janet mumbled to herself as she skimmed two files sent to her computer. "Gene Plutoniumn, Earth 1151, and Proserpina Plutonium, Earth 54696462, meaning Gene hit send first ... Wait, are they siblings?" Janet re-skimmed the basic data on the two, before smiling and nodding in approval, "Even better, father and daughter... Hawt." This was why she loved working for the Alabama rows. Father/Daughter relations were especially taboo on Earth 1151, which made it all the more exciting.

"Wait..." Janet did a double-take. Gene Plutoniumn was a total virgin! "He came up with a fantasy daughter to cope? Poor guy..." She did a quick comparison check with Gene Plutonium.

"Aw man..." Gene Plutoniumn and Gene Plutonium were adopted by entirely seperate families, with Plutoniumn being to move to a shitty state at a young age, while Plutonium stayed in Colorado having been adopted by a different family with a different spelling of the same surname.

"Hmmm... Gene Plutoniumn mentions an adopted sister, Proserpina's mother is Gene Plutonium's adopted sis--" Wait, are they the same sister? Janet searched pulled up the extended data. She was grateful the company allowed time-pausing, so they wouldn't end up wasting time if they got bogged down trying to connect the dots. Time pausing was especially useful for beings assigned to matching up incestuous relations.

"Hmm, interesting..." They weren't the same sister, but they were body doubles of nearly identical height with only slightly different facial characteristics, and Proserpina's mom was full-blooded ginger, so all out redhead, while Gene Plutoniumn's sister was blonde with no freckles and had a less Irish background."

Janet was about to set them up when she remembered seeing certain red flag words in their emails, and had to fully read them instead of just skimming.

"Aw crud." Janet always felt sorry for members in unsupportive environments, but Gene's and Proserpina's situations were actually life-threatening due to a deteriorating political environment, with Proserpina's likely to be the first of the two to go crazy and depressingly, Gene's world only got a temporary reprieve from some political organization trying to go crazy. This made them both eligible for the Dimensional Refugees Waiver.

"Ok where do you guys wanna live ... Hrm..." Janet looked up their location preferences.

"Oh, wow." Turns out they both had a creative worldbuilding project, that were almost identical, that they secretly wanted to live in. Janet had her computer do a "What if...?" calculation. Turns out, by the time Proserpina reached the same age as Gene, her worldbuilding project would be exactly the same, with a few key differences: Gene Plutoniumn's project imagined himself as a supreme ruler, while Proserpina's project imagined her father being the supreme leader. Janet snickered, noticing that Gene's project had his rulership started via alien abduction by a blue alien elf ruler herself -- some sci-fi space version of the "a strange woman living in a pond distributing swords as a basis for a system of government" trope, while Proserpina's project had her father being visited by the same damn blue alien elf ruler in a metaphorical space pond, but him already being President of her country, to make a similar offer.

She also took one last read, after seeing Gene Plutoniumn having mentioned seeing something similar to her job description. She then looked up what site Gene was remembering.

"An erotica site named CHYOA ... Hrmph. Interesting acronym." Janet muttered. She entered bits and keywords in the search bar...

"Aw crud..." Bingo. Exact match. She read key chapters, and realized it was a word for word description of the company she worked for and what they did. She knew what she had to do next, and rang up the Black room.

"Hey guys, Janet Dane here, I found another creative psychic here. This one is a particularly powerful psychic. One of my matches found an online story matching us and what we do almost word for word, even our name. The story is named 'Parallel Dimension Dating App,' by a user named 'TheNextGamer' on an erotica site called 'Chyoa dot com,' on Earth-1151 in Universe-1151. You will need to check all known iterations of Earth and Chyoa. Have the Men in Black bring plenty of Neuralyzers, as well as tissues and anti-brain-cancer vaccines. Use human agents. Thank you!" And Janet hung up.

"Aaaalright, let's get you two inbred cuties to meet up as soon as possible..." Janet continued on, beginning to write congratulatory e-mails for the couple.

"Congratulations! We found your ideal partner! Here's how to set up your free trial meeting. Additionally, you and your new partner meet eligibility for our Dimensional Refugee Waiver, no extra fees required!"

But more importantly tho, will this story stay up? Will the MiB have to flashy-thing TheNextGamer and everyone else who has read this story and added chapters? Find out next time on Parallel Dimension Dating App!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)