More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BelleHades BelleHades

But more importantly tho, will this story stay up? Will the MiB have to flashy-thing TheNextGamer and everyone else who has read this story and added chapters? Find out next time on Parallel Dimension Dating App!

And who is this BelleHades dude, and does he even exist? Ancient Astronaut Theorists suggest YES!

He/She couldn't believe they actually responded to him/her back.

The e-mail response indicated he/she was due at a newly established Perkins/Pukens in an abandoned warehouse just next to his/her apartment building. Their designated table was C6.

.

Gene knew which building the e-mail was referring to. The metallic warehouse-looking building, when he first moved in a few years ago, had an "IT" company with a fancy logo drawn in such a way that Gene was later disappointed to find out was not for some porn shop or adult nightclub. He did remember seeing some creepy old guy go into it once, but that was it. Now and then, the parking lot had a bunch of cars in it, usually on the weekends.

Gene then remembered seeing the building surrounded by emergency vehicles at that building several weeks ago, lights on and everything, after which the logo disappeared. A week afterwards, the location was bought out by a locally famous restaurant chain and quickly renovated it, with a grand opening just a few days ago.

.

Proserpina knew which building the e-mail was referring to. The metallic warehouse-looking building, when she first moved in a few years ago, had an "IT" company with a fancy logo drawn in such a way that Proserpina was later disappointed to find out was not for some porn shop or adult nightclub. She did remember seeing the creepy old guy that lived next to her go into it once, but that was it. Now and then, the parking lot had a bunch of cars in it, usually on the weekends.

Proserpina then remembered seeing the building surrounded by emergency vehicles at that building several weeks ago, lights on and everything, after which the logo disappeared. And upon remembering that, she also finally remembered that the creepy old guy has not bothered her since then. The downside was no more free sex; at least for now, hopefully. A week afterwards whatever incident brought the emergency vehicles over, the location was bought out by a locally famous joke-themed restaurant chain and quickly renovated it, with a grand opening just a few days ago.

.

Gene showed up at the new restaurant. As he was approaching, he saw a blonde girl in a black suit wearing sunglasses.

At nearly 7 at night? It wasn't even spring for the sun to be up this late yet!

"Gene Plutoniumn?" The girl asked.

"Yes?"

Flash.

"You did not see an online sex story about interdimensional dating." She tersely stated.

Immediately remembering this from that one movie, he knew not to put up an argument, not knowing wtf she was talking about but assuming it to be too important for him to know.

"Alrighty, thank you. Have a good night." Gene smiled and nodded respectfully, and the girl reciprocated before continuing on her way.

As Gene got closer, when a trio of college girls exited the restaurant, he noticed something. There were new doors in the middle of the building, and the old white door off to the side was replaced with metal wall. Which was to be expected, given the renovations. Something seemed off, observantly noticing that when the doors opened, the girls seemed to appear out of thin air. Upon noticing, it struck, and Gene gasped. This shit was REAL. FUCKING. FINALLY! If that MiB girl wasn't proof before, this definitely is!

It was now obvious because people don't normally appear out of thin air when exiting a restaurant. The girls noticed Gene reacting to the revelation as they walked passed him.

"Eeeeeeeww! Fuck off and die, you creepy subhuman freak!" The tallest of the 3 girls jeered at Gene as he approached the entrance, while the remaining two looked as if they were about to vomit just from looking at him. Gene was used to this , and doing anything about it would just land him in deep trouble, even if he was gentle about it, so he just rolled his eyes to mask a small emotional wave passing through, and continued on in. He was a little bit of a freak, sure, but his weight gain of his mid to late 20's made his face decently symmetrical enough to pass off as normal. But he was also pretty short, at a pitiful 5'2. His covid mask also helped some, but there was no hiding the fact how pitifully thin his beard was, despite its decent length.

"Nice." Gene thought, as he felt another wave of emotion upon entering, but managed to catch it.

The front desk worker gave out a happy greeting, "Welcome! Thanks for using our service! Do you know your reserved table?"

With an awkward smile, too socially anxious, and simultaneously really happy, to work up a convincing front, he said, "Gene Plutoniumn... I'm supposed to meet someone at table C6." Granted, his smile was hidden by his Covid mask, but he was awkward smiling through his eyes too. Oh well.

The worker took the time to carefully study the reservation list in front of her, before loudly exclaiming, "Ah, there you are! Yes, we have you right here for 7 o'clock. Happy to see you arrive just in time!"

"Uh... yeah..."

If the worker noticed the goofy attitude Gene had, she didn't do anything to point it out. Maintaining her cheery and professional persona, the worker bent over to pull an lavender-colored wristband and a pandemic mask out that was made of an unknown, cloth-like material that made it almost completely transparent, but with black earbands to show he was wearing it, and gave it to Gene with a smile, "Wear these and make your way to the right until you find your table. Also, swap your mask with our special form-fitting one; its got tech in it that makes it 100% effective. The air here is also perfectly sterilized, so your date can't get any pandemic germs you might have. She should arrive soon from the other entrance of the building. I hope you two enjoy each other's company!"

.

Proserpina, maskless since her world had no pandemic going on, showed up at the building, and as she got closer, she noticed something. There were new doors off to the side of the building, and the old white door in the middle was replaced with metal wall. Something seemed off, as a trio of college jocks came out the door. Upon entering, it struck, and Proserpina gasped. This shit was REAL...

It was now obvious because people don't just appear out of thin air when exiting a restaurant.

"Eww, slut." The shortest guy jeered at Proserpina upon seeing her reacting to her revelation as they walked by.

"You know it, baby!" Proserpina responded with an obscene gesture imitating going down on a woman. The jocks shuddered in disgust before they continued on.

"Nice." Proserpina thought, as she felt a wave of emotion upon entering, but managed to catch it.

"Proserpina Plutonium! Says right here that your reserved table is C6!" The cheery front desk worker exclaimed.

Proserpina awkwardly laughed, having no idea how to react to anything that was happening to her. She momentarily thought that the creepy old guy came back and set some shit up, but so far it only seemed like a normal restuarant that was more crowded than usual.

"Um... if you don't mind me asking..." Proserpina spoke up excited, but anxiously, "Who exactly am I meeting with?"

"Your ideal partner, obviously! Didn't the email make that clear?" The worker replied with confusion. Proserpina bit her lip and had to stop herself from making a big loud cheering "Yes!"

"Make your way to the right until you see your table. Here's your wristband to make sure you don't end up confused for someone else!" The worker continued on with her happy-go-lucky personality, pointing to her right, "Your date should already be here waiting for you, I think. Better not keep him waiting!"

.

Gene was anxiously jiggling his leg as he waited for whoever was going to come to meet him; hopefully this Proserpina chick. After waiting for a bit, he looked around and was surprised to find... Her. On her wrist was the same wristband as him, with the lavender color and the big C6 engraved on it. She was wearing a tastefully skimpy outfit too. And full blown emo. Black lipstick, thin black eyeshadow, the jewelry, the long, dark blue hair with swept bangs, everything. And paaaaaasty caucasian. Another wave of emotion. She definitely looked a little different than the profile pic he got of her, so it took Gene a teensy bit longer to recognize her. He struggled to decide between waving her up or hoping she n-- Too late, eye contact.

Proserpina was overcome with emotion upon finding... Him. Exactly as shown, but with glasses on, and some weird transparent thing over his nose and mouth. No wonder she had trouble finding him! Her dad never needed glasses. But the beard, the hair, everything else matched... She had her fingers over her mouth, like, shocked.

Gene was terrified he'd creeped her out... But no, she stayed... Wait she's coming closer. Yes! Soon, he could make out her freckles... On her body, anyway; she had emo make up hiding her freckles and smoothing her face, but not too much. And wow, she looks like she stopped aging quite a while ago. And she wiped a tear.

"You okay?" Gene asked, struggling to keep his own emotions at bay too now.

"No, I'm more concerned about you... Daddy..." She was afraid he would react negatively, but in truth he was both anxious and turned on. Proserpina saw that in his eyes. They were green. Her's were almost pitch-black brown. She then saw the gay couple wearing blue BADDIES political caps at the table behind Gene glaring at her, likely for outing her incestuous desires for her dad. Or at least, his look alike. She wanted to beat the crap out of the gay couple, but this wasn't the time, especially since she was too emotional seeing Gene's pathetic state.

"Scoot. They matched us for a reason bae." Gene obeyed, scooting to make room on the bench for his... Hooooot emo daughter from another dimension. Chubby in all the right places. She had a beautiful high voice; loud but not grating; a soft kind of loud, maybe? He loved loud voices, considering his hearing loss. He had to resist from repositioning to see the downblouse. He was supposed to be done with those days, to avoid getting slapped or getting in trouble, he had to remind himself. Depressingly.

Proserpina was mildly disappointed Gene didn't try to get a peek, so after sitting down she put her arm around him. Gene froze. He wanted desperately to stare down her loose, skimpy black v-neck top with sweater sleeves and a mid-riff. The sweater sleeve shoulders seemed designed to slide down to the side of one arm at the time, and contributed to the v-neck.

"It's okay hun." Proserpina began. "I'm not that kind of bitch. I hate prudes with a passion." She rolled her eyes saying the last word. That put Gene a little bit more at ease. Still, he was NOT used to this kind of forwardness, despite desperately craving it his whole life. At last he glanced over and down... Boom, instant tent in his sweatpants, and blushing, especially. He looked away quickly, conflicted between being a good boi and a horndog.

Proserpina felt insanely validated seeing Gene glace down at her huuuuuge tiddies and blush. She unabashedly glanced down at his instant tent. So far so good, didn't look monstrous. She had to resist the impulse to start playing with Gene's dick. It was sooooooo fucking tempting, but alas they were out in public and Gene was't used to her kind of affection. He did seem quite uncomfortable still, so she relented, took her arm off him and leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table and her head on her clasped hands, already with the sleeve collars pulled up over them, looking at Gene.

Gene was instantly more at ease, as much as his mind constantly imagined them fucking right then and there he had to take it slow for the sake of keeping anxiety down.

"Sooo... What's up?" Proserpina began. "You look mostly like my Dad, but mildly more effeminate, so clearly mommy nature hasn't been very nice to you."

"Oh god. I know, right?!" Gene was grateful his other version looked a bit better than him, which was a nice comfort, but also mildly disappointing because that meant most girls there were just as shallow as they are here. "In my case, bio mom couldn't keep her hands off and for 9 months 37 years ago..."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, Dad!" Proserpina sympathized. The guy gays behind them grunted in exasperation. They were already tired of the inbred wannabes doing inbred shit. Proserpina was already enjoying triggering them. "I'm so sorry she treated you like that! You're a beautiful soul."

"Thank you, Proserpina." Gene appreciated her kindess. He still felt uncomfy with compliments, but he knew she only meant well. "Speaking of souls..."

"Uh, huh?"

"Since we both know other dimensions can exist now, and that there is a company exist that matched us..."

"Uh, huh?"

"Is it not out of the question that true soul mates can wind up in separate universes or dimensions?"

"Well, we're here now, and I already get true soul mate vibes from ya, so..." Proserpina lightly shrugged.

The gay guy behind them faintly growled, clearly not wanting to believe soulmates had seemingly no real standards.

"Ja fair..." Gene agreed, sensing the same vibes from proserpina too. "Speaking of soulmates, is your mom my other self's soul mate?"

Proserpina slowly grinned, turning into a devilish look. She knew this was gonna be good. She couldn't wait to trigger the guys behind her even more now.

"Yep!" She spoke the truth. "And you know what else?"

"Ja? What's that?"

This was it. The moment of penultimate triggering.

"My mom is also my Aunt!" Proserpina said that too gleefully. Just then the guy behind them almost choked on his drink and involuntarily spat it out and coughed.

"Niiiiice." Gene complimented. He and Proserpina fist pumped to try to piss off the farther gay guy too. Once the nearer guy's coughing was under control, he immediately got up and headed to the cash register. His date caught on quickly. He got up, and pointed aggressively at Gene.

"FUCKING! INBREDS!" The far guy yelled to the rest of the restaurant, his face beet red, before joining his equally triggered date. Gene was terrified but Proserpina was having a blast, now that half the visible guests were glaring at them. Gene wanted to just slink under the table in shame, but yet also finding this fucking hilarious.

"Don't worry dad, I got this." Proserpina briefly rubbed Gene's back, helping him calm back down a bit. They literally just met, but Gene was already feeling quite at home with Proserpina calling him Dad.

"So ummm..." Proserpina started. There was something tugging her since she came in.

"Yeah?"

"On my way over here, I was thinking. Can we compare realities and see which parts are different?"

"Sure!" Gene was literally about to ask the exact same thing. Guess she really is nearly identical to him after all in some way. "Where shall we start?"

.

"Jeez..." Proserpina shook her head. "We didn't get any pandemics, or any other crisis for that matter, and so as a result of that, there's nothing stopping the baddies in power now from hurting people. "I'm definitely worried."

"Hey." Gene said, outstretching his arms, and Proserpina hugged him. "I'm sowwy you gotta deal with this."

"Thank you." Proserpina sniffled, grabbing a kleenex from the kleenex box under the window, blowing and wiping her nose.

Just then the waitress finally showed up to take their orders, announcing that all food options currently available from both versions of the restaurant could be ordered here.

"Oooh, do you still have the build a breakfast thing?" Gene asked.

"Yeah, both of yours do, but the one from Perkins," The waitress nodded at Gene, before continuing. "Has had terrible reviews as of late, while the one from Pukens," The waitress nodded at Proserpina before continuing. "Has had much better reviews."

Gene snickered. He guessed, correctly, that the restauraunt's mutual histories were inverse.

"Ja, I'll take the ones from Pukens then. My usual customizations."

The waitress nodded in approval and wrote down Gene's order, before going to take Proserpina's. Being a multidimensional being, the waitress instantly knew what Gene's preferred customization was for the menu item.

"And what about you, my dear?" She asked Proserpina.

"I'll just take my usual, blueberry waffle with blueberries and cream topping."

"Oh that's one of my faves!" Gene interjected as the waitress again nodded in approval and wrote down the order before serving it to the kitchen. "Glad you guys still have it!" He complimented.

"Your's got rid of it?" Proserpina whined. "Fuck that!" She leaned back and crossed her arms, shaking her head at Perkin's' bad menu decision, before looking back at her dad's doppelganger.

"Haha, I know, right?!"

"So..." Proserpina began. "From looking at you, I can tell life hasn't been kind..."

"Nope! It definitely has not been. I havent even had my first kiss or even held hands yet, much less have any sort of sexual encounter that wasn't online."

"Dammit. Girls are just as shitty in your world too now, huh?" Proserpina shook her head.

"Indeed. And hell, as I was outside, some girls came out of the restaurant and called me a subhuman creep,"

Proserpina's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe what had just happened to Gene.

"And then they told me to fuck off and die before walking away."

"Oh my god!" Proserpina covered her mouth in shock. Her eyes started watering as it sunk in just how shitty things were for Gene. She sniffled, wiped some tears away, and grabbed some more kleenex. She was really sensitive to unwarranted cruelty and to bad hands being dealt towards her friends and loved ones.

"And from the looks of it," Gene glanced around. "Our worlds definitely aren't the only ones with shitty people too, it seems." He finished, referring to the fact the restaurant was packed.

"Yeah..." Proserpina started, having finished blowing and wiping her nose. "Hey." She wanted to try helping Gene out of his comfort zone.

"No, you." Gene spontaneously joked, launching Proserpina into a fit of giggling, who playfully backhanded Gene's shoulder once she started getting a handle on things after a few moments. Naturally, Gene couldn't resist trying to focus on his side view to check out his date's jiggling tiddies. Having hearing loss definitely helped his other senses.

"But really though..." Proserpina hesitated, pulling back her sleeve and hovering her right hand over Gene's clasped hands that have been there on the table since she joined him. "I wanna help you outta that comfy zone." Another wave of emotion and anxiety approached Gene, as he stared at his otherworld daughter's hand hovering over his. Gene was hesitant... It was out of his comfort zone and he didn't want her getting his germs.

Proserpina was momentarily worried, before remembering Gene had a mask on.

"Did the host say if anything was sterilized?"

"Yeah, the air is." Gene remembered. "I also haven't had the virus yet to my knowledge, so that helps." Gene felt again more comfy as he unclasped and moved his left hand closer to halfway between him and his dream daughter. She scooted closer as she slowly lowered her hand onto his.

Gene inhaled as the emotional wave finally arrived, as he felt her soft, gentle touch enveloped the top of his fingers and hand. Gene closed his eyes as his eyes slowly began watering.

Proserpina twitched her mouth as she felt a lump in her throat, momentarily glancing away from the hand holding before looking back at Gene. His universe has REALLY not be kind to him. Proserpina finally began understanding how much Gene's piece of shit universe has seriously deprived him of this much affection for this long. He wiped his eyes with his free hand. He wasn't exactly crying but his soul was. Proserpina had to wipe her eyes too, with her free hand.

"Hey." This time it was Proserpina who outreached her arms, breaking the hand hold, and Gene hugged her. They hugged for what felt like was an eternity, not saying much, neither wanting to let go, until their food finally came.

"Oh nice!" Proserpina complimented, looking at Gene's dinner. "Blueberry pancakes!"

"Yep!"

They were both feeling much calmer now, knowing that their emotions would eventually slowly stop surging as they developed their relationship. While they ate, they compared some of the other differences between their universes, Proserpina made tactical flirts here and there to help Gene out of his comfort zone a bit more. Frustrating, sure, for such a sexual person like Proserpina, but she knew it would pay off in the end. Hopefully. They still weren't sure how this refugee waiver thing would work out, but they hoped it would find them safer places to live.

.

"Oh hey!" Gene began, they were almost done with their food, with plenty of time to go still.

"Mm hm?"

"Do you like to come up with alien worlds?"

Proserpina's eyes lit up, she was wondering if he'd ask!

"Oh my god, yes!" She enthusiastically responded. "Do you?"

"Yep! That's why I asked!"

"So whats your's like? I wanna hear your's first!"

"Well, mine is about me being King of an inter-galactic empire."

Proserpina gasped.

"Mine too, but about my dad!"

"Niiiiice, the other me!" Gene and Proserpina fist pumped.

"Exactly! What's the name of yours?" Proserpina asked. Gene began to say it, but he didn't need to finish since Proserpina was already recognizing it.

"Oh my god! Ahhhhh!" Proserpina squealed in excitement when Gene resoonded. trying to keep it as quiet as possible, not knowing if squealing normally was grating for Gene. It definitely was for her original dad. Gene didn't even need to finish saying its name, for she already knew what it was. "Mine too!"

When they finished their meals and finished comparing their projects, Proserpina felt overjoyed. Their sci fi worlds were sooooo similar already. Turns out, Proserpina's creative project was exactly the same as Gene's project used to be when he was her age! When gene revealed his inspirations for how his is now, Proserpina was hooked, and quickly added in a note on her notepad app to remind herself to start synchronizing her's with Gene's, since she already really liked Gene's ideas.

.

"Oh hey! Dad!" Proserpina began, interrupting a brief pause in their convo that began when they seemed to run out.

"Ya?"

"This one time, at band camp--" She began with a big smile on her face.

Gene grinned, immediately getting the reference. Proserpina giggled, validated that Gene got the reference. Upon calming down enough, she sighed depressively.

"Sadly they only made that one..."

"Aw damn. They made more than one here, though!"

Proserpina's eyes lit up. That movie was her all time top favorite movie so far in her life. She was escatic they made sequels in Gene's universe. Just as she was about to ask, the waitress showed up, summoned a chair out of thin air, and sat at the end of the table.

"Hey lovebirds, sorry to cut your time short, but the trial date's almost over."

"Aw." Gene and Proserpina groaned.

"Don't get up just yet, I'm here to talk about the refugee waiver." The waitress continued sympathetically, as another waitress showed up to take their plate. When the other waitress was gone with the dinnerwares, she continued, glancing between the both of them.

"As you may or may not have told each other yet, both of you are eligible for the Dimensional Refugees Waiver."

The incestuous couple nodded in acknowledgement.

"The way this normally works is that the person who's life is in danger moves to their date's dimension. However since both of you have deteriorating safety due to political environments beyond your control, it is inevitable that both of you will have to move to a 3rd universe."

"What dafuque's going on with your world?" Proserpina asked, as a small wave of emotion began approaching her again.

"The good guys are incompetent, and so our version of your baddies, while set back, are only getting nastier."

Proserpina nodded in disappointment as the small emotional wave hit and passed, before looking back at the waitress.

"In such a situation," The waitress continued. "You have two options to consider from. One, to go to an existing one that fits mutually agreed upon custom parameters, where no version of either of you exist; or two, create a custom pocket dimension with mutually agreed upon parameters."

The couple nodded in acknowledgement again.

"Normally, when neither one's life is in danger, moving to the other's dimension is normally when you 'graduate' from the dating service. So in the scenario when just one partner has to flee a life-threatening situation, that counts as the 'graduation.' In your situation, 'graduation' isn't until both of you move to your desired dimension."

Gene and Proserpina sighed. That was a bit to take in.

"Will we be able to save our closest loved ones, in any way." She asked.

"Absolutely." The waitress responded. The couple breathed a sigh of relief. "As you may or may not have guessed by now, your loved one's can't go to the same dimensions you go to if some version of them already exists there."

"Oh thank god." Proserpina sighed in relief. "I don't mind not seeing them anymore as long as they're safe."

"Yeah, the only requirement is that to be eligible, their life has to be in danger." The waitress resumed. "So in your case, Proserpina, the only people you are close with in your life are your parents, and since they are both in danger, they can flee to another dimension. However, since one of them is a different version of Gene, they will have to relocate to a different dimension than where you go to, especially since he and your mom are already a soul mate couple together forever."

"Understandable." Proserpina nodded in disappointed acknowledgement.

"In your case, Gene," The waitress addressed him now. "Most of your family members agree with the baddies' politics, and your closest loved ones are your parents and one of your siblings."

"Yeah." Gene nodded in acknowledgement.

"Since all your family agrees with your old, potentially genocidal baddies, they will all remain perfectly safe."

"Indeed." Gene leaned on the table, acknowledging the waitress.

"Thankfully, you still have a little bit of time left before y'all have to move, Proserpina."

"Yay." Proserpina smiled, content that she wont have to worry about moving immediately.

"Based on current trends, our models suggest you have about one month before shit hits your country's fan, if nothing drastic happens before then."

"Hoo boy." Proserpina tensed up. She knew it would be soon, but was grateful it at least wouldn't be right away. But still, approximately a single month at most was left...

"Don't worry, we got your back, guys." The waitress winked. "Due to the urgency of your situation, I recommend both of you sign up for the paid portion of the service at the cashier before heading out. Don't worry about how much you got in your wallets. This entire first visit is completely free, and both signing up and first time payment at the cashier is cheaper than signing up over email."

"Thank you so much!" Gene and Proserpina gratefully thanked the waitress, and collected their things and headed to the cashiers together. While five hours was the hard limit for the dining/date portion, six hours was the hard limit for the actual stay; since lines at the cashiers can get long sometimes.

After standing in line for 10 minutes, it was finally their turn. There were two sets of two cashiers, resulting in two lines of couples. Gene went to the left cashier while Proserpina went to the one on the right.

"Thank you for dining with us! Our prices are coin based, so half of the coins in your wallet or your pockets works, rounded down. We recommend splitting off the cheapest half. If there is only one coin left don't worry. We do take paper money only if you have no coins, same rules. If you have no money in your wallet, one unwanted item from your pocket counts. If you have none of those, then you will have to go home and send an email saying you wish to sign up. To preserve your privacy, we do not take credit cards. Contract is on the receipt."

The registers printed out long-ass receipts rivaling a CVS receipt, due to how wordy the contract is, which explains why the lines could get lengthy sometimes. Gene and Proserpina read their contracts, chuckling at some of the more hilariously absurd rules, written by the stupidity of those that inspired those rules. As soon as they signed and handed in the receipts, the app auto-downloaded on their phones and they received a confirmation email that included what they owed per month and a PDF copy of their signed receipts.

As they headed towards the exit together, Gene impulsively stopped as a wave of emotion came over him, not wanting this to be over. Proserpina saw him stop in her sidevision.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked, looking back at him. The look in his eyes said it all, as Gene started sniffling when a lump formed in his throat quite rapidly.

"Aww Dad!" Proserpina hugged Gene as he started breaking down. These were simultaneously happy tears and sad tears. Happy because he finally found one of his soul mates, sad because this first, most memorable meeting was almost over. But mostly sad; he was starting to feel REALLY fucking alone again.

"Sh sh sh sh shhhhh...." Proserpina soothed Gene as a waitress came up and helped guide them to one of the side benches. Gene and Proserpina sat down on one end next to an end table that had boxes of kleenex. The service was definitely prepared for the more sensitive and lonely souls. It took twenty minutes for Proserpina to help Gene calm down again

.

"It'll okay, Dad. We will see each other again. I promise."

"Yeah..." The last and thus the weakest wave finally came after Gene spoke, making him shed one last burst of tears. He was sniffles from here on out, but still.

They slowly got up, and Gene and Proserpina hugged tightly one last time, with her gently rubbing his back. Gene didn't want to let go, but he knew he had to eventually, since time was running out. Their hug lasted another several minutes before Gene was finally, slowly letting go.

"Hey. Dad."

"Yeah?"

"Before we go..." Proserpina looked down, now getting her own lump in her throat, sniffling just once. Now she didn't want to go. "A gift... For you..." She said as she tucked some of her hair behind her right ear and hearing aid, bringing Gene's attention to her hand, before outstretching her hand down and to the side, and finally looking at Gene with a loving smile while turning left. It took Gene a second before he got it. He smiled and reciprocated with his left hand and also turning right, and Proserpina clasped hands with him as a tear came down her right cheek. Her emotions were a mix of happy tears and sympathetic/empathetic tears. Their faces lit up, and Proserpina half hit her lip for him as he looked at her. Instant tent. Proserpina noticed Gene's tent and knew exactly what to say next.

"Your first handholding, Dad!" Proserpina complimented Gene with a big toothy smile.

"FUCKING! INBREDS!" A guy in front of them yelled out to the restaurant, pointing his finger aggressively at Gene.

Gene and Proserpina looked at the guy wide-eyed. It was another version of that gay guy from six hours ago, this time in a red BADDIES hat, again beet red with rage. The triggeringly incestuous couple burst out laughing, before finally letting go, gave each other one last quick hug before finally being able to exit gracefully with just minutes to spare, feeling much better.

Excuse me sir/madam. Look here please. *Flash.* Wait, what? What am I looking at? And why is it THE MOST EMO FUCKING COUPLE EVER to be seen on Chyoa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)