More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Game Night with Team RWBY

"Wanna play a game?" Ruby whispered Weiss's ear.

The platinum blond girl jumped a foot in the air, which was impressive considering she did it while lying down reading a book. "Cut that out! You've been asking me that ever since Blake got us to watch that horrible Saw movie, and it's creepy!"

"Well, yeah," Ruby admitted. "But you always say no, so we're even. Come on, Weiss, break ends in a week! If we don't do something fun now, I'll have to resort to poking people inappropriately." She accented her point by poking Weiss in the kidney.

"Ow! Stop that!"

"I can't help it!"

"Yes you–ow! Stop!"

"It's out of control! I'm a danger to everyone I love!"

"Okay! Okay, fine, if it will get you to be less of a pest, I'll play a stupid game with you!"

Ruby beamed with joy and put her finger away. "Yay! What are we playing?"

Maybe it was Ruby's relentless poking, but there was only one game Weiss could think of. "We could play poker."

"Done!" Ruby turned to Yang and Blake on the other side of the room. "Alright, Team RWBY! Get your shifty eyes and blank faces, because we're going to be dealing and reeling until we're out of cash!"

Blake glanced up from her book. "That won't take long. I don't have any money."

"Oh, right," Ruby said. "I'm broke too." She frowned. There wasn't much point without something to bet.

"If everyone's broke–" Yang started.

"I'm not broke," Weiss said.

"If everyone else is broke," Yang said. "We could play strip poker instead."

"Okay," Ruby said immediately."

"What?" Weiss protested. "No! No, no, no, no, no!"

"Yes!" Ruby countered. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

Weiss gave her a flat look. "You know that doesn't work."

"Aw, come on, best buddy!"

"That doesn't work either."

"Don't think about is as a game about getting naked. Think about it as a chance to finally try on your friends' clothes without them yelling at you."

"You're the only one who does that," Weiss said.

Ruby looked around. "No I'm not."

"Uh-huh. Remember that time you 'borrowed my shoes?"

"I wanted to see if fighting in heels was as easy as it looked," Ruby explained. "And it wasn't."

"You tried on my bow once," Blake muttered.

"And I apologized."

"And my bra," Yang said.

Weiss looked up. "Wait, when did that happen?"

"A long time ago," Ruby said quickly. "I was going through a phase. Look, think of it this way. If you win, you'll finally get the chance to wear my hood." She fluttered her signature cape as enticingly as she could. "I know you've been eyeing it."

Weiss rolled her eyes. "Okay, first of all, no I haven't. Second of all, isn't there another game we could play?"

"Truth or dare," Yang said.

"Done," Ruby said.

"What?" Weiss protested. "No, with Yang playing, that could be worse than strip poker!"

Yang grinned. "Don't underestimate me."

"Okay," Ruby said. "Let's vote on it!

What do they vote on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)