More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

What do they vote on?

Truth or Dare

In the end, Weiss was outvoted as all three of her teammates voted for Truth or Dare.

"You people are infuriating." Weiss said as she pouted. "I have half a mind to just back out."

"Hey Ice Queen, nobody likes someone who quits just because they didn't get their way." Yang said with a grin.

"Come on Weiss, lighten up! This will be fun, you'll see." Ruby said with a confident smile.

"Or traumatizing." Weiss groused.

The four girls sat down in the middle of their room as Yang wrote on a few note cards with a pen.

"Alright here are the rules. We'll all draw numbers and draw again every two rounds. #1 will ask #2 who will ask #3 who will ask #4 who will ask #1." Yang explained.

"Well I certainly wouldn't like it if I were stuck with you giving me Dares all night Yang." Weiss said.

"Probability could very well make such a thing happen." Blake pointed out.

"That's pretty unlikely though." Ruby added.

"Here are the rest of the rules." Yang continued. "Try to keep the Truths light and fun. I'd hate for use to lose the mood by talking about heavy stuff. Any Dares are allowed, as long as nobody get hurt. And finally, anyone is allowed to refuse a Truth or Dare, but on their next turn they have to accept a Dare no matter what it is."

"Risky, but it encourages you to accept risky Dares or Truths so they you aren't to do a possibly more Dare later." Blake explained.

"Oh, and just to be fair, the Dare you have to accept can't be the Dare you just refused to do." Yang concluded.

"Oh oh! This is going to be fun! Let's draw!" Ruby said as she swayed excitedly at her spot.

The cards were drawn and everyone got their number.

#1 - Yang

#2 - Ruby

#3 - Blake

#4 - Weiss

Everyone decided to wear their school uniforms, which consisted of jacket, vest, shirt, skirt, socks, bra, and underwear for a total of seven items each to make sure everyone was fair and had even amounts of clothing.

What happens in Round 1?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)