More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

What do they vote on?

Never have I ever

A metaphorical lightbulb lit up in Ruby's mind as she came up with another game they could play. "Oh, we could play, Never have I ever!"

Weiss turned her gaze towards her partner with a look of confusion. "That's an odd name for a game. What is it?"

Yang shot the heiress a skeptical look. "Seriously? The name is pretty self-explanatory."

The white-haired girl rolled her eyes. "Humor me."

"Well, the rules are pretty simple; we each take turns making a claim to something that we have never done, and if you ever did the thing the person says they never did, then you remove an article of clothing." Ruby explained rather simply. "Yang, I'm sure you have a good example."

The blonde nodded. "Sure. Never have I ever bought poor-quality hair-care products."

"And since I don't obsess over my hair anywhere near as much as my sister, I am fine with buying generic brand, thus I would have to remove an article of clothing." the younger sister said with her arms crossed, quite satisfied with her summary of the rules.

"Oh, I get it!" Weiss said as she pat her fist into her empty palm. "Like; Never have I ever been a member of a terrorist organization."

That earned the girl a dirty look from Blake. "You'll be regretting that remark once I tie you up naked in the school lobby after you lose."

The heiress huffed in amusement, not taking Blake's threat the least bit seriously. Then a thought occurred to her. "Wait, what if we just make ridiculous claims that obviously haven't been done by any of us? Say; Never have I ever made out with Jaune Arc."

Pointing an accusatory finger at Weiss, Yang looked bored. "One, that would be boring. Two, let's make it a penalty that if no one else has done the thing you claim, you have to take off an article of clothing yourself."

"Let's get this game going already!" Ruby shouted excitedly.

"That eager to get naked, little sis?"

The team leader didn't look the least bit concerned. "No, I just can't wait to get back at you for last time." she responded cryptically. "Time to start! We'll go in order of our team letters."

How do things start off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)