More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blood612 Blood612

What's next?

Fun

“I think I need a drink. Do you want one too?” You nod, hopping you haven’t freaked her out too much. She returns, handing you a drink and dressed only in an extremely revealing g-string bottoms and high heels. “Drink.” She stutters. You raise an eyebrow, grin and then gulp in down in one hit.

“So does this mean….mean…” Everything starts to feel hot, yiu stagger a bit. “Are you ok?” she asks, helping you to the couch before she pulls down her g-string. She shaved since the last time you had been intimate. You feel hotter as your head feels heavier. “Just rest, baby!” she exclaims as she pushes you down and mounts your face.

She is practically oozing as her liquid falls as your weary tongue dancing across her exposed lips. You start to see spots as things get foggier and haze and white light begun to perforate your vision. “More, please baby, so good!” You keep tongueing her faster and faster. It feels different, very different as you keep going until your mouth is filled with her juices. It seemed to take less than 5 seconds, it happened so fast. You keep going before the light takes you.

“AHAHAHAAAAAAA!” You squeal as a long nailtraced down the centre of your sole. You try to get up, but you can’t. Everything is black and you feel hot, bound somehow. “AHAHAHAHAHA!” You shriek as another nail runs across your ticklish mound. It stops just as quickly as you ponder why you never knew you had such a ticklish pussy. Then you remember you didn’t have one.

“Hi ticklish! I slipped X-change in your drink. I figure we could spend the weekend with me strapping you up. I never dream you were such a ticklish babe! I am wearing a strap-on now, darling. The vibrating variety! Guess where it’s going?” You barely had time to process before you started moaning heavily. There was a long shaft vibrating and shaking inside your asshole as your girlfriend tickled your ribcage with her long nails.

Do you squirt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)