More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Free Use Cock Ring

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Free Use Cock Ring (FUCR)! This particular model comes with the Free Use package. You get most of the perks of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal public use experience!

Effect More People! The basic Magic Cock Ring requires you to focus on a particular person or a particular small group of people. The FUCR has no such limitations! Everyone within the effective area will instantly be drawn to pleasure your genitals sexually! You only need to concentrate on two things: 1) where to put your genitals; and 2) How large the area of effect is. Once your genitals are in place and you have chosen your area of effectiveness, everyone within said area will be effected by the FUCR. Additionally, anyone who enters that area of effect will be drawn to your genitals as well. This can lead to hours - even days - of fun! Anyone who leaves the area of effect will go about their day as normal.

BE ADVISED: The there is a limited area of effect. You cannot simply say "The whole world" or even "The whole country" or "the whole county." The largest possible area of effectiveness is about two city blocks. However, the best possible results would come from thinking "Everyone in this building" or "Everyone on this street."

Enhanced Stamina! The FUCR will keep your dick hard and your pussy wet, just like the MCR. However, the FUCR will also greatly reduce the physical side effects of sexual encounters. Chaffing and soreness are a thing of the past!

WARNING: As soon as the FUCR comes off, the effects of the FUCR will take their tole on your genitals. While you won't be as sore as you normally would (a hospital won't be necessary), but you might want to rest your genitals for quite a while after using the FUCR for an extended period of time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)