More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grozar grozar

Whose role do you take on?

Fredric Bakerson, 24 year old daytrader and social hermit trying to make ends meet. (Grozar)


This story will explore the unintended consequences of the affection multiplier, wondrous as it is, the changes that it makes can spiral out of control and that is what this story will look into. The protagonist will have a difficult time with the app and changes it makes. Life will become more complicated not easier.

It will contain but not exclusively: Femdom, body changing, pregnancy(no children), harem(ish), and more probably minor excursions into other fetishes.

However, it may seem like a slow burner as we are all probably here for some more involving story with characters that are more deep than the run of the mill porn shoot.


Fredric sat by his computer and stared into the wall of information regarding a new upstarting business, he scratched an itch on his neck as he sighed. Feeling his focus drift.

This was not what he expected, ten years ago while he was still studying wondering were he would end.

But as it stands, a terrible accident involving his small family gathered to celebrate Christmas and a gas stove. All the while he was out last minute shopping to get ingredients for the desert.

His throat was starting to clog as tears built at the thought of what he lost.

He tried to be his own boss and try to reach independence in honor of his father who that very night had implored his then 19 year old son to study to get a job were he could make his own choices.

The inheritance had gone towards that end, but it was not enough to make him rich, he had to work hard to make ends meet.

His mother would be worried sick about his situation if she was still around.

He made it work though, barely, the money he got allowed him to by a small apartment outside the town and invest into stocks, his education into economics had prepared him enough for this.

But it was requiring a lot of work and probably made his social awkwardness worse as he was working from home.

Rising from the computer chair, this rather short and lanky Fredric stretched.

He walked away from the computer to look out the window to clear his mind, gazing into an array of windows set upon the neighboring building.

“Wonder how they all have it and what troubles they live with” He thought as he spotted shadows moving about in the different windows.

He stood there for a few minutes until his phone made a strange sound, not like any push notification noise he had heard before.

Moving towards the table by the kitchenette where he had set it to charge he saw it flickering weirdly.

Just as he picked it up he saw a weird icon he had not seen before, a heart with a plus was taking the entirety of the screen. Just as he got hold of the phone it died and rebooted.

He held the phone confused, it was a new phone, he had to get one as the other one died one week ago. He stood there wondering if it was some kind of bloatware that updated as it went back up to the main screen.

Trying as much as he could, he could not find it, but there was that one empty box that he could not remove, it bothered his wishes to keep things in neat lines.

“Ugh, I look into it more tomorrow” he muttered to himself as he put the phone back down and made his way to the bathroom to prepare for bed, it was fairly late after all.

The bathroom was a simple white tiled with enough room for a shower, toilet, sink, shelf over the toilet and a mirrored cupboard above the sink. Nothing amazing, but it felt fairly new and fresh.

As he walked in he remembered the toilet roll was about to run out, walked up and stood on the toilet as he stretched to reach the package with the rolls.

Things was not made with his 1.66 meters in mind that was for sure.

He readied it, brushed his teeth, threw his clothes into the washing basket by the shower glass wall and stepped into the shower.

Fredric was not a model for sure, while he wasn’t fat, it’s not like he had a lot of muscle either, he struggled to gain either and had for a long while, at this point he had just given up and settled on just keeping his cardio with running once every week.

He stood in the shower after finishing, wondering while listening to the void of sound in his apartment, he felt alone.

Before his mood could get worse he shook his head in a towel. He knew symptoms of depression all too well, he was not going to fall into that crippling condition again.

He marched towards the wardrobe, grabbed a simple boxer short to put on and went to bed.

Before he drifted to sleep he made a mental note to go to the store tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)