More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Fred and George

“Get out here! I am going to kill you!”

Ginny pounded on her brothers’ door, the redhead utterly naked, one arm crossed over her bare chest, the other clutching her wand as she hit their door.

“That’s not much of an incentive to open the door,” either Fred or George answered. Telling their voices apart was perhaps even harder then their faces.

Ginny groaned, and took a step back to throw a curse. A moment later and the door splintered, leaving a very shocked Fred and George standing on the far side.

There were a trio of cauldrons bubbling away, and tables full of small packets the size of matchboxes, each with gaudy logos.

Looking through the door the other way however, Fred and George saw their sister with cheeks as red has her hair, one arm over her chest and a small patch of red hair visible between her legs. Gasping, quickly, she lowered her wand-hand over that.

“Ah! Wondered where those had gone,” Fred said.

“I know it had to be you,” Ginny said. “No one else is tossing this kind of magic around-”

“Yeah, would you believe us if we said it was accidental?” George said. “Goblin got in, pinched some of our new stock.”

Ginny fidgeted, flushing.

“You remember our old skiving snackboxes, right?” Fred said. “Eat a treat, get a quick symptom, get out of class. We branched out.”

“Nudity nut!” George said. “Let me guess, you found a pack, felt a bit peckish?”

“I- oh, you two-”

“H-hey, accident!” Fred said. “`sides, each one’s only meant to skim off one item of clothing. You must’ve picked a few.”

“I-” Ginny began. She took a deep breath, doing her best to fix them the most intimidating glare she could while stark naked. “I am never eating anything in this house again. And if you two…”

“We’ll warn you if the goblins get in again,” George said.

Ginny glared. Then, rather quickly, sidestepped down the cramped hallway of the burrow. After a few seconds, George stuck his head out, making sure she was gone, before pulling back in.

“I’d say that was a successful test,” Fred said.

“Absolutely!” George said. “Ten sickles a box?”

“Oh, you saw her,” Fred said. “Twenty, minimum.”


Back at Hogwarts. Somehow Hermione felt she was the only one who was glad of it; to hear a few of the mumblings, some students would rather be back in the war than completing their seventh year.

Exams hadn’t been particularly possible with Voldemort both running and attacking the school. Half the students had offers from the aurors when they completed their courses already, but they still needed to actually take their final exams.

She’d already changed into her robes. She glanced down at herself; there was something comforting about the uniform. The shirt, tie, cardigan, skirt, and of course the robes, along with her underwear.

She sat back in the chair, thumbing through one of this year’s textbooks as the Hogwarts Express kept going.

“Um, Hermione?”

She looked up, to see a maybe-fifth-year at the glass door to her compartment, looking in.

“Yes?” she said. “I’m sorry, do I know you?”

“Oh, no, I just wanted to say thank you,” he said. He lifted a small brown paper bag. “For all you did last year. It’s not much, but…”

“Oh,” Hermione said. “Um, thank you.”

She faltered; she used to almost revel in the appreciation, but now it just made her feel a little awkward. Then again, she couldn’t really turn down a gift.

She took the small bag, glancing inside; huh, chocolate covered nuts. Probably a muggle sweet, she couldn’t recall seeing anything like them at Honeydukes.

“You’re welcome!” the boy said.

He glanced back as he walked away, crumpling a box in his hand as he did. Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Nudity Nuts.

Hermione glanced down, idly picking one up. Hm, did taste good.

Then she paused, looking down. Wait, she was sure she’d put her tie on… Ah well, she had a spare. Putting the bag of sweets on top of her trunk, she reached inside to pull out the accessory.

She was looking forward to this year.


The train arrived, and Hermione walked into the Great Hall. The Sorting took place every year. She took a seat at the Gryffindor table, her trunk in her dorm, but she’d brought the bag of sweets with her. May as well enjoy them.

She glanced around, smiling at a few familiar faces. Harry and Ron weren’t there, probably late again, it was as good as a tradition with them.

Smiling to herself, Hermione plucked two of the nuts out of the bag and swallowed.

What garments vanish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)