More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Freaky Friday

It was a long day for both Vanessa and Lauren as they were to eat dinner with their mom. They were at a nice Chinese restaurant when Lauren said. "Watch what you eat, V, you're going to gain some unnecessary pounds if you keep that up."

Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "I think I can take care of myself."

"I'm just saying if you ever want a body like mine, you're going to have to work harder at it," Lauren sneered.

Their mom rolled her eyes. "Knock it off you two. Lauren, that is uncalled for."

"I'm just being a good big sister and telling her how it is," Lauren shrugged.

Vanessa glared at Lauren. "I'll be my own person thank you very much. At least I don't need to project myself onto boys in order to get a boyfriend. You know, Mark asked me to prom," Vanessa smirked.

Lauren glared at Vanessa. "What did you say to him?"

"I said yes obviously, why wouldn't I? He's Mark," Vanessa smirked.

"He's 4 years older than you," Lauren argued.

"So? Who cares?" Vanessa shrugged. "Are you jealous? Did he ask you to prom or something?"

Lauren frowned. "I guess if you ever want to look as good as me, then YOU are the one who will have to work harder," Vanessa mocked. "Because I think Mark is allergic to bitch."

Lauren jumped out of her chair and lunged at Vanessa. "Girls, stop it now!" Their mom said jumping up and grabbing Lauren yanking her off of Vanessa.

An asian woman smiled as she approached them,"Would the two girls like a fortune cookie? I'm sure it will calm their mood."

Their mom smiled a little embarrassed to have her girls fighting in the restaurant. "Yes, sure. Thank you. I apologize for their behavior."

"Oh it's no worry," the woman said as she handed the two girls each a fortune cookie and walked away.

Their mother made sure they ate the fortune cookie before they headed home each going to their room for a goodnight sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)