More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hamster’sBitxh Hamster’sBitxh

Does she wear it...? Or should Lily?

For Whom It Was Intended

The collar itself was nothing to gawk at. It was a clunky piece of junk that was studded with a single red gemstone resting comfortably at the center of the collar. Isabella had half a mind to throw this nauseating neckwear in her trash can.

“You want to toss it, don’t ya?” Lily spoke while nodding her head. “I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing…whatever that thing is.”

“I want to hurl it out the window!” Isabella responded. “Yet…I kinda don’t want to?”

“You mean to tell me you want to keep it?” Lily said in disgust. “Why?”

“I…I don’t know…” Isabella was now focused, almost mesmerized at the sight of the bright red gem the collar sported. “Maybe I should just try it on. There’s no harm in that…right? I should…just…”

In that moment, Isabella absentmindedly placed the collar on her neck, and clasped it.

“I can’t believe you just did that.” Lily said with dismay as she put her hands on her hips. “Well, you tried it on…now for both our sakes, would you please take the damned thing off?”

“Okay, okay fine…” Isabella put her hands on the back of the collar, and tried to pull it apart. But no matter how hard she pulled, the collar would not budge.

“Hey Lily…it seems to be a little stuck. Would you-“

“Yeah, I’m in it.” Lily said while making her way behind Isabella. As she attempted to pull the collar off, Isabella made a loud shriek.

“Ow! Why’d you pull my hair for?”

“Uh…I didn’t? My hands have been on this thing…now would you please be quiet while I try to get it off?” Lily grunted.

“Whatev-“ Isabella tried to say. However, she suddenly fell to the ground, almost as if she was yanked down.

“You’re such a fucking liar Lily!” Isabella barked. “You definitely pulled my hair that time. Why’d you do it huh? Huh!”

“Shut up Issie!” Lily harshly responded. “I didn’t pull your stupid ha…”

“What’s the matter? Don’t wanna lie anymore? Just admit it.”

“It’s not that…look…”

Reluctantly turning her head, Isabella saw something that scared her.

“What the hell?”

As she looked down, Isabella saw her hand firmly gripping onto her own hair.

“I-I did this?” Isabella said in panic. “What’s happening to me?”

What’s happening to Isabella?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)