More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ARKangello ARKangello

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Fodlan - Normality Three Houses

There exists a continent known as Fodlan, which is divided between three major powers. These are the Adrestian Empire, the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus, and the Leicester Alliance.

At the meeting point of the borders of these three nations, nestled within the Oghma Mountains, stands Garreg Mach Monastery. This Monastery is the primary headquarters of the Church of Seiros, a Religious Order dedicated to the tenants of Saint Seiros, as well as serving as the home of the Fodlan Officer's Academy.

Here the young of the three nations coalesce and are trained in the ways of weaponry, magic, leadership, and a variety of other skills, under the careful guidance of expert teachers.

Students are traditionally divided into Three Houses based on their nation of origin, though students are free to transfer to another House should they so desire. The Black Eagles House represents the Students of the Empire, the Blue Lions House is home to the students of Faerghus, and the Golden Deer House serves to educate the students sourced from the Alliance.

But a strange pair of magical earrings have found their way into this land, and who knows what their presence may cause.

Who Finds The Earrings?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)